glowpet (yoonkook)

warnings: transparent torsos, glow in the dark body, glow in the dark semen, inflation(?if that's what it's called), frog hybrids, evil snail, animal like instincts, breeding(? again, idk if you'd call it that)

jungkook happily croaked when he noticed the weather outside was hot and wet. it was the perfect climate for him to go out. as a frog hybrid, it was difficult to find the perfect weather conditions to go outside. today though, it was wet and humid. it had rained the night before, so the outside air smelt of mud and worms.

other may find it gross, but jungkook found it refreshing. it was a sign that he and his boyfriend—who was also a frog hybrid—didn't need to stay inside their house all the time in order to stay healthy.

yoongi of course was more of a nocturnal species of frog, while jungkook could honestly do both. he just preferred daytime since that's when he could go out and see his other daytime friends. since he and yoongi were just frog hybrids, they didn't have much of their animal characteristics as prominent as others. they appeared almost completely human, besides their pupils that sometimes shrunk horizontally whenever their emotions took more control.

also, jungkook's stomach and torso area was nearly completely transparent. you could even see his heart beating. yoongi though, was solid, but he glowed in the dark.

their tongues could also stretch to long lengths, but they rarely ever used their—ability.

jungkook hummed happily as he headed to his usual meeting spot for he and namjoon, his best friend. namjoon was a painted turtle hybrid. he didn't have a shell, or a long neck like the animal he presents as, similar to how jungkook and yoongi are. he does though, have webbed fingers, horizontally shrinking pupils, and yellow and red stripes and splotches over various parts of his body, mainly his stomach and neck. he also did prefer the comfort of his isolated home at the less busy part of their city.

he was quite reclusive.

he also had a small tail that just barely peaked from his pants.

"hyung!" jungkook called out and waved at his best friend when he spotted him sitting at a lone table at the outside of the cafe. namjoon scrunched up before noticing it to be the frog. he smiled sweetly. "jungkook, you're here." jungkook nodded happily.

jungkook gestured to their surroundings. "have you seen the weather? it's great!" jungkook expressed gleefully, gaining some confused and almost judgmental stares from passerbys. they didn't seem to agree. jungkook shrugged and hopped into his seat, grinning brightly to namjoon. "i've noticed, yes. i actually think that jimin is filling the pool up today too. he seems excited for it since we've upgraded its size and capabilities."

jimin was namjoon's boyfriend, who was a water snake hybrid. jungkook didn't know which exact species since he's just recently heard about the snake. even though they're best friends, namjoon often forgets to inform his best friend about important details, such as a boyfriend. they'd already been dating for three months before jungkook found out. jimin had more animal characteristics. he didn't have legs, his entire bottom half was a snake tail, so he slithered around everywhere. he had a long, forked tongue and split pupils that appeared intimidating.

jimin though, was a sweetheart, which came as no surprise, if namjoon were to give him the time of day. namjoon was really reclusive.

jungkook beamed. "that's good, yoongi hyung and i will have to stop over some time, since we're currently working on our plant life."

since the weather was just now getting well enough for them, the frogs were just now beginning in their long journey of redecorating their home. they decided to start with their plants first this time, since without them, they felt vulnerable. yoongi sometimes referred to them as his babies.