13 ~ Hurt

Isabella's POV ~

Trigger warning! Self harm scene!

I was petrified to say the least.

I don't even know what I did but I clearly pissed them off somehow. Maybe it was what I said to that barbie chic? But then why would Ricco stand up for me if I did something wrong?

I was too caught up in my thoughts that I hadn't realized that we had arrived home. 

Vince opened the car door for me and then stormed off into the house. Shit I'm done for. But what did I do?

I slowly got out of the car and followed everyone into the house.

When we got inside all of my other brothers were waiting in the living room looking fucking petrifying. 

Family or not, they could still hurt me.

They will hurt you.

But why?

Because they realized how pathetic and broken you are.

Wouldn't be surprised. I mean who want to have a slut living under their roof. I sure wouldn't. 

Luca gestured for me to sit in front of them on the sofa and I complied. 

"What happened today?" Darien asked, his voice dark and cold. Shit, shit, shit.

"Um nothing?" I said, but it came out more like a question.

"Bethany was sucking faces with Ricco after school, Bella came over all normal and stuff, Bethany called Bella a slut, Bella then called her a walking STD and then she went to slap Bella but Ricco stepped in." Adriano explained to the others. Their faces were angry and their eyes went dark.

I tried to compose myself but it wasn't working. This was it. They were going to beat me. I just knew it.

Gio started making his way over to me and prepare myself for the hit, but it never came. Instead I felt a hand touch my shoulder gently, to which I flinched back and started tearing up. 

"Did you think I was going to hit you?" Gio asked his voice low and dark. 

"I'm-m so-sorry, ple-please don't hu-hurt me." I begged hoping he wouldn't get madder.

"We're not mad at you and we would never hurt you EVER." Enzo says looking at me with teary eyes.

He then goes to touch my shoulder again but I just flinch at his movement. 

More tears well up in his eyes as I let my tears flow down my cheeks.

Before anyone could say anything else, I rushed out of the room and ran up to my bedroom slamming the door behind me. 

Self harming scene!

I rushed into my bathroom searching through the cabinets looking for a razor, until I found one under the sink.

Tears clouded my vision as I removed the blade from razor. I looked at my arm and then back at the razor. I promised myself I wouldn't do this again yet here I was. 

I made 12 horizontal cuts along both of my forearms, one for each of my brothers who I burden.

Wow you actually did it. 

You really are weak.

Pathetic.

Everyone's right no one loves you.

Did you see how much you hurt them when you flinched.

You hurt them.

You're horrible.

You deserve this.

Self harming scene over.

I cried and cried as I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

The knock got louder and louder as my vision began to blur and my ears started ringing. I looked down only to see a pool of blood beneath me.

I slowly started to close my eyes when I felt the door slam open and a pair of big arms wrapped around my body.

"Come on bambina stay awake okay. Stay awake." A small voice whispered to me but it felt too far away for me to know who it was.

I muttered a small sorry before my eyes shut.

"Come on principessa please!" I heard someone beg before I slipped into unconsciousness.

Vincenzo's POV ~

After Bella ran upstairs, the boys started to ramble about if she was okay and asking what happened.

I ignored their conversation and went upstairs to check on Bells.

When I got upstairs I knocked hoping to get a response or at least some sign that she was in there. 

I knocked a few more times and still heard nothing. At this point I was starting to panic, she would have at least told me she was alright. But there was nothing.

I eventually got too worried and I slammed the door open with all my strength.

Frantically, I looked around when I saw that Bella wasn't in a her room, that was when I saw my baby sister standing in the bathroom with tears pouring down her face, a razor in her hand and blood spilling out of her arm.

Without a second thought, I screamed downstairs for my brothers and rushed to Bella as she collapsed in my arms.

"Come on bambina stay awake okay. Stay awake." I said to her hoping she could still hear me, but her continued to become heavy,

Once the others entered the bathroom, there were multiple gasps heard around the room. 

Luca ran up to me as Bella's eyes closed, "Come on principessa please!" Luca shouted as he picked her up and rushed downstairs to the medical bay in the basement.

I just sat there on the floor, drenched in my baby sisters blood.

If I just followed her straight away I could have stopped her. 

I got up, following the others as we all rushed down to the medical bay.

'Please be okay principessa.'

A/N ~ So this chapter was a bit darker. I just wanted to say that my messages are open for anyone who is struggling at the moment. Just know that you're not alone and that there are people around you that love and care about you. Stay safe! Hope everyone has a great day/night or whatever time it is <3