7 ~ Trouble

Luca's POV ~

To say I was pissed would be an understatement.

I was absolutely fucking livid. I could kill that boy right now, but sadly I can't.

Well, I could.

Nah let's not.

How could he say that about his little sister. Regardless of whether she could understand of not, he should have fucking said that. Bit hypocritical really if you think about it, considering he's an orphan himself.

Out of all the people to say that, I was shocked it was him. Him and Bella were the closest, you could never separate them. It was like they were attached at the hip 24/7. Wherever Enzo was, best believe you'll see Bella with him.

Out of all of us, Enzo saying that is really unexpected.

"LORENZO HADES CORTELLO GET YOUR ASS DOWN RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!" I bellowed once I heard Bella run upstairs and slam the door. I hope he's ready for the earful he's about to get. He's lucky dad isn't alive, otherwise he'd be getting an ass whopping.

I heard footsteps coming into the living room where Darien, Matteo, Angelo, Alfonso, Emi, Gio and I were.

Let's just say they were just as pissed as me when Vince and Adriano had texted us earlier informing us what Lorenzo and the others were saying.

We were mostly pissed at Lorenzo, but the others aren't getting of the hook so easily either. Bella is their sister for fuck sake. They can't be saying that about her.

The boys entered the main living room with their heads down, while Adriano and Vince looked at them with disgust. I don't blame them. It WAS disgusting what they said about their baby sister.

"Care to explain to us why we were told that you called your sister, and I quote a 'patetica ragazzina orfana'. But rigc coming from you lot since you're all orphans." (pathetic little orphan) I state angrily.

They kept their heads down and didn't respond, but I could just about see them glaring at the floor at the mention of them being orphans. Ha. They're the pathetic ones.

"Answer the question.", Matteo stated, his voice cold and dark. Matteo rarely gets this mad, but when he does it isn't a pretty sight.

Once again, the boys didn't respond.

"ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION!" Giovanni shouted. I was surprised none of the windows shattered.

"Dude. I know you're pissed, but calm down. Bella's upstairs remember." Alfonso stated calmly to Gio.

"How can you be so calm! Did you not hear what he said about her! And she heard as well!" Gio shouted again.

"Out." I stated, "Everyone out of this room now other than Darien. Someone go check on Bells." I didn't want the boys to go ape shit and scare Bella, although I wouldn't be surprised if they already did with Gio's shouting.

The boys reluctantly left the room, not without a few shouts of protest but one look from Darien shut them up.

Enzo, Leo and Ricco looked scared as shit. As they should be. Me and Darien normally stay calm when scolding the boys, however we still hold our menacing glares which make nearly anybody shit their pants. I mean you have to be intimidating if your the Italian Mafia Don and the under boss. It's important that we stay cold and intimidating so that we keep our respect. And it's funny watching everyone's scared faces.

We turn our heads back to the younger boys once the others left the room. Once again Enzo, Leo and Ricco cowered under our gaze as the other 2 just sat watching.

"Now. Adrian, Vince. What happened again?", Darien asked coldly. The 3 older boys winced at his tone.

"We were in the car when that dick over there," Adrian said pointing a finger at Enzo and giving him a nasty glare, "/.asked why you two had to bring her here and then he called her a pathetic little orphan girl. Oh and then we argued that she's not and he shouldn't call her that, and then Mr-I-Don't-Give-A-Shit," He said now pointing at Ricco, "looked over at Bella who was sitting in the back on her phone and said who cares she can't understand anyways but obviously she could."

Adrian paused and then Vince spoke up, "Then when we went outside, Enzo grabbed her arm, which made her flinch might I add, dragged her to the side and proceeded to shout in her face about how she's going with us whilst him, Leo and Ricco go off doing their own thing and that she needs to stay out of their business so she doesn't ruin their reputation." Vince then explained the rest of what happened after.

I was fucking livid. They actually spoke that way to their sister?! I knew they would probably act slightly cold, but not say that about her.

After a minutes silence, Darien spoke up, "Phones. I want all electronics, you 3 are grounded for 2 weeks and no xbox for a month." The boys hung their heads low in shame as they handed us their phones.

I then called the rest of the boys down to go into the boys rooms.

In our house we have a certain punishment for when you're grounded. Each brother, now sibling, can take one thing from your room and keep it till the end of your grounding. Each of the boys took 1 thing from each room.

Emi, Angelo, Vince and Gio each took a charger from each room. Creative. Now when once their phones or tablets or laptop die they can't charge them.

Just as we were about to call Bella down for dinner, my heart stopped as we heard an ear piercing scream.

An ear piercing scream coming from Bella.

A/N ~ This is one of the shorter chapters but I hope it's alright. I'm currently isolating so I should be able to update more if I actually do my work during school hours. Have a good day :)