"I will start again." He starts counting again. He forgot to cover his eyes because he is so deep in counting numbers correctly, help with his tiny fingers.

Kai feels someone coming to him. He stops counting and turns to see a tall man with black clothes and a cap. Kai looks at a stranger with curious eyes. That man crouches down near him, so they became the same height.

"Wow, Uncle, you are sooo big," Kai said with wide eyes and a big amused smile.

"Hi, what is your name?" Stranger asks. Little Kai stares at the big man for a few seconds.

"I will tell you my name. If Uncle tells me yours." Kai said with a toothy grin. That big man chuckles. Muttering 'he is the same since he young'.

"I am Sehun. So will you tell me your name?" A man named Sehun asks again with a smile.

"I am Kim Kai." Little Kai replied to the man with a big smile.

"Uncle, are you here to see my father? " Little Kai asks again.

"Yes, your father knows me. But I am here to see you." Sehun said.

"Really? Then can you play with us?" Little Kai asks with hopeful eyes.

"I can't now. I will come later. But I want to tell you something." Sehun said to little Kai. It earns pout from Kai.

"I know you are waiting for me Kai. I am going through time. I will be there soon. Wait for a little more." Sehun said to little Kai who was confusedly staring at him.

"Uncle, I don't understand what you said." Little Kai said again.

"I know, Kai. But remember it okay?" Sehun replied to the kid caressing his hair.

"Okay." Kai nods, his bowl-cut hair jumping with his moves.

"This is for you." Sehun hands him a biscuit with the royal emblem on the cover.

"I am going now. I will come to play with you later." Sehun said and stand. Leaving their house. Little Kai stared at the retiring figure.

"Kai-ah" he hears Baekhyun's shouting and sees him running to him.

"Oh, I forgot to search you." Little Kai sheepishly mutters before looking at their entrance again.

Kai smiles at the new memory. Also, let out a relief sigh remembering what he said to him through his younger self.

"You went to meet me," Kai mutters smiling.

"Come back Hyung. I miss you." Kai said to no one hugging pillow, which still has Sehun's smell.

~

Kai gets his second new memory while he was eating with Sejeong and Seung-gi at the Chicken shop. He let go of his empty glass suddenly. Seung-gi caught it fast before it falls onto the floor. Sejeong and Seung-gi stare at Kai worriedly, their food forget.

"Kai, are you okay?" Seung-gi asks.

"I got another new memory," Kai said to them. He already told them about the last one.

"What he told you?" Sejeong asks curiously.

Kai walks toward his usual spot under the huge tree at the park near his house. He is holding a big book about History. Despite being 12 years old, he likes to read. He wants to study fast so he can join to Navy with his Sehun Hyung. He sits on the bench placing his bag aside. He gets his chocolate drink from the bag, punching straw into it, he sips his favorite drink and place the book on his lap, continues his reading where he left off.