"I guess."

She nodded in response, and even though I don't think it was awkward for her, I started to feel a little weird.

Maybe it's because I knew Satoru's thoughts were probably churning. I could feel him getting ready to say something... I just hope it's not too thoughtless.

"Are we just going to pretend this is normal?" Satoru called out as Y/n set down a mug in front of him.

"That was actually my plan, yea," she laughed as she began to eat the food I placed in front of her.

"Suguru!" she squealed after the first bite. "This is so good! I didn't know you could cook!"

I laughed, "I mean it's eggs, nothing too special."

"You definitely have to cook us dinner soon," she smiled as she continued to eat.

"Yea? What about tonight?" I knew how much I was staring, my eyes scanning every inch of her. I just couldn't help it. How is she so adorable even right after waking up?

"Mm," she mumbled as she shook her head, finishing a bite. "I can't tonight. I'm going to see Nanami."

"What? You are?" I didn't want to sound as jealous as I did, but it poured out of me without a second thought. It just caught me off guard.

Satoru scoffed, "Figures."

She smirked as she glanced up at him, but he was avoiding her gaze, focusing on his own food.

"Yea, I'm actually going to dinner with him and his girlfriend."

Both of us instantly flickered our eyes at her, and she obviously knew how dumb we both felt... Both of us assumed she was going to see him, see him.

I knew he had feelings for her at one point, and I felt a wave of relief rush over me at having it confirmed that it had completely ended.

She began to laugh, "I'd invite you both, but I heard she doesn't like you guys very much."

"What the hell!? Still!?" Satoru complained.

"I didn't even do anything. Everyone just lumps me in with this asshole," I mumbled as I looked at Satoru.

She laughed, "Yea, I wonder why that is..." So Satoru, what'd you do to her?"

"I fucked her sister."

Y/n immediately started choking on her food, holding back a fit of laughter as she tried to get herself under control.

Satoru glanced up, an amused smirk on his face.

"Oh my god! I was not expecting that!" she continued to laugh as she covered her face. "Satoru!"

"You guys are awful," she shook her head as she took our plates over to the sink.

"Like I said, I did nothing,"

"And she knew what it was. Not my fault she was pissed I wouldn't date her after," Satoru grumbled, sipping on coffee.

"Anyway," she laughed. "I'm going to pretend I never heard any of that so I can go on believing you two are actually decent people."

"Seriously! I'm not the same as him!" I objected.

She smiled at me before looking at Satoru again, "So is Yuuji still expecting us?"

"Mm," he mumbled. "I'll be joining too."

"Aw is our little Gojo afraid of missing out?" she teased.

"He definitely is," I smirked.

"Poor baby just wants to be included."

"I can't believe this is my life now," he grumbled as he stood. "Just hurry. We're late."

"I don't have any clothes here," she looked up at me. "Should I meet you guys there?"

"Oh, uh, sure."

I really didn't want her out of my sight for whatever reason. It was so much better with her around. And I guess I was a little nervous she'd get a moment alone and instantly be filled with regret.

"I'll go grab my stuff so I can leave," she walked off towards my bedroom.

I nervously watched her disappear down the hallway.

"What?" I asked Satoru as I felt him staring at me.

"I'm happy for you," his voice came out low and uncertain.

I smiled softly, "Thanks, that means a lot."

"So what's next? You gonna marry her or some shit?"

I laughed, knowing very well Satoru's distaste for any type of commitment.

"It's a little early for that," I beamed as I watched Y/n walk back out towards us. "But I sure fucking hope so. Planning on it, actually."

"Well," Y/n spoke as she looked up from her phone. "I'll just see you guys there then."

I met her at the front door, and She gave me another kiss, pausing near my face as she pulled away.

"I was thinking I could just bring my stuff from Aiko's over here? If that's ok with you?"

"Please do," I smiled as I wrapped her in my arms. "We can move all of your stuff here if you want."

She bit her lip slightly as she fought back a smile, "That's exactly what I want."

She kissed me once again, leaving me absolutely stunned by her response.

"Mm, see you soon Satoru!" she called out with a laugh as she opened my front door.

"Yea, bye."

She turned to me one last time before leaving, "I love you Suguru."

"I love you too Y/n."