15: Interruptions

geto as a tattoo artist has me swooooooning 🥵

••••

I sat on the edge of a bed in the dorm I had been assigned, rubbing my face before pushing my hands back through my hair.

I can't believe I ended up stuck here. I was quite literally trapped, practically being held hostage since I wasn't allowed to leave the premises.

I plopped down, laying back as my legs stayed dangling off the edge.

Part of me already knew I was never getting out of here and back to my normal life. I mean, even though I've never hurt a non-curse user, they now know that I've definitely killed sorcerers.

Still, part of me wanted to stay in blissful denial, dreaming of next week when I'd be back in my apartment and exhausted from my normal job.

I felt guilty I had ever even complained about it... Being here was so much worse.

"Yes?" I grumbled as I heard a knock on the door.

"You hungry?" Geto asked. I glanced over at him as he continued to walk over, sitting near me on the bed.

I shook my head as I stared up at the ceiling, "No."

He sighed, "Well I can't make you eat I guess."

"Mm, but you can make me stay here," I teased.

He laid back next to me, our legs brushing against each other as they hung off the edge, "It won't be so bad..."

"I'll be here this week too," he spoke, and I could feel he had turned his head to stare at me. "We'll get to spend the time together."

"You sure you're not here just to make sure I don't run off?" I finally let myself look at him.

"Nope. I'm only here for you," he smiled as he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

This morning I was prepared to hate this man, but that feeling faded as quickly as it came. He's done everything he can to show me how much he cares.

And now, all I wanted was to be safe in his arms.

I smirked as I rolled myself over on top of him and leaned in to kiss him, "Well I like the sound of that."

He sat up so that I was straddling over his lap, licking his lips softly before pulling me into another kiss.

I smiled into it as I felt him get hard beneath me, "Looks like someone's ready."

"Fuck Y/n," he mumbled as I left soft kisses on his neck. I shoved my hips further into him, causing him to let out a low groan.

"It's been a long day Suguru," I whispered before tangling my hands in his hair and pulling his head back a bit. "You want to help me relax?"

He smirked, "Go ahead Y/n. Use me however you want."

"Mm good boy," I smiled before moving my mouth across his neck, continuing to grind my body into him.

I felt myself starting the throb as his hands gripped down on my ass, digging into me as I kept myself busy with the taste of his skin.

"Take this shit off," he huffed as he grabbed the hem of my top, and I quickly lifted up my arms, letting him rip it off me.