5: Confessions

**did u know that akutami confirmed that geto pulls more than gojo!? hahah idk why but i think that's so funny & tbh i totally see it.

geto supremacy 😤🙌**

**Geto POV**

I stood in Y/n's bathroom, staring at the stitches in the mirror. Her work was always so impressive, even Shoko had thought so, and she was probably the hardest person to impress.

I was glad to be here, but it was also killing me that Y/n was refusing to let herself get close to me... I wanted so badly to be hers.

I sighed as I put on the sweats she had found me, probably from some ex, but I tried not to think too much about it. It wasn't any of my business.

The sweats were a little short on me, and the shirt she found definitely didn't fit. Whoever he was, he was a lot smaller than me, and I couldn't help but to be a little proud of myself.

My hair, although washed and cleaned now, was a mess as it dripped down my bare back. I just wanted to pull it back but, even though my injuries weren't too bad, I could barely move my left arm.

It was already bruising, and I probably fractured a bone or two. I would just have to wait for Shoko to heal that.

Ever since Itadori ate Sukuna's finger, the cursed spirits have been going wild. I exorcised the special grades tonight, but not before they got a few hits in.

I didn't need to come here, but I wanted to... I wanted to see her. I could've just gone to Shoko for help, but part of me wanted to tell her everything about my job and life.

I wanted to let her in so maybe she'd let me in too, but she barely even asked for the details. This situation was so frustrating. I had no idea where to go from here.

She was so insistent on keeping me at a distance.

Annoyed, I flicked off the bathroom light and threw open the door, a savory scent teasing me as I walked out.

"You hungry?" Y/n smiled as I went to the kitchen.

I leaned up against the counter as I faced her, "Yea, starving actually."

She nodded as she continued to stir around the contents of the pan in front of her.

"The shirt didn't quite fit," I held it up as I spoke. "Can I put it somewhere for you?"

"Mm, sorry about that. It's the biggest one I could find. You can just leave it in the bathroom."

She was being polite, but she definitely didn't seem thrilled about how her night had turned out.

I sighed as I went and tossed the shirt back into the bathroom, eager to get back to her. I wanted her to be excited to see me too.

"I didn't realize you had a tattoo," she glanced over at me. "It looks nice."

I laughed softly, "You were really out of it that first night we met weren't you?"

My tattoo covered a large part of my back. It was pretty impossible to miss if I wasn't wearing a shirt.

She nodded, "I really was."

"And you have tattoos too?" I glanced down at the side of her thigh.

It was the first time I had ever seen her in shorts, and although I tried not to stare too much at the way the spandex material hugged around her, I still noticed the marking that barely peeked through.

"I do," she smiled as she turned off the stove. "Just a few that usually stay hidden."

At least she was still making some small talk with me.