17: anotha one 🍋

just skip the lemon if u don't want to read. i never put any of the story in with it.

**Geto POV**

Y/n had slept well into mid morning, and the students were getting more than antsy to see her.

Especially Maki and Nobara who were impatiently awaiting their training session with her.

I snuck into her room and sat gently on the edge of her bed, smiling at how absolutely out of it she was. I really felt bad waking her up, but I was also pretty eager to see her.

"Good morning," I whispered to her as I pushed some hair out of her face.

Her eyelashes fluttered as she struggled to open her eyes for the first time today. She was a bit disoriented, but as soon as her eyes met mine a smile crept across her face.

"Suguru," she breathed out happily. The way she said my name, it was as though she had been waiting for it, like it had been on the tip of her tongue all night, just waiting to be spoken.

It made me feel so loved and wanted.

"Hi love," I laughed as she did a cute little stretch. "Did you sleep well?"

"Mhmm," she nodded as she grabbed my shirt and pulled me down to her. She threw her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly, not caring at all about the awkward position I was sitting in.

"I missed you," she mumbled into me.

I chuckled softly, "You missed my while you were sleeping?"

"Mm," she mumbled before she started leaving soft kisses on my neck, pulling me in even closer.

"Oh, so you missed me?" I teased.

Her hands slipped easily into my hair as she started to kiss a little harder. I couldn't deny how amazing this was making me feel, that I was the first thing she wanted when she woke up.

"You know it's already passed 10?" I asked her, my eyes still closed as I enjoyed her touch.

"And?" she muttered.

"And," I laughed as I pulled away to look at her.

The sight of her lust-filled eyes, and plump lips already slightly red from kissing me, made me lose my entire train of thought. She was absolutely stunning in the most effortless way.

She shook her head, "And?"

I cleared my throat awkwardly as I quickly looked away, repositioning myself a bit, "And, uh, p-people are waiting for you."

"But I want to focus on you," she huffed out as she caressed my cheek. "The man I'm in love with."

I smiled at her, my heart racing now. She had never really been this way with me, so open and honest and vulnerable. So willing and ready to love me.

It was new, but I was loving every second of it.

She groaned playfully, taking my silence as an answer that I wasn't interested, "Fine. I'll get up."

She quickly got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I was so disappointed that I didn't say anything and that I didn't let her do whatever she wanted.

I let out a frustrated sigh and laid back on her bed, pushing my hands through my hair. She just always makes me lose my cool...

"I need clothes," she called out from the bathroom. "Did you guys bring any from my apartment when you kidnapped me?"

Shit. We definitely did not.

"Uh, let me go find you some," I grumbled out. I was about to walk out of the room when I heard the shower start. I froze completely at the thought of her.