14: Innocent

**Geto POV**

I was on guard as we all made our way over to the training grounds. Once Satoru finished telling them all about Y/n, they had so many questions.

Or that's what they said. I'm sure they were actually pissed about it, but after realizing Satoru and I planned on keeping her alive and well, they quickly took a different approach.

I smiled as she came into view, feeling myself get riled up just at the sight of her. She had a smirk on her face as she stood there waiting for Nanami to attack.

It looked like they had been sparring for a while now since she had taken off her top layer and was just left in a short tank top, wiping the sweat on her forehead.

Meanwhile, Nanami looked like he was getting more than he bargained for. He had taken off his jacket and undid his top buttons, and he even had his tie wrapped around his fist.

They must be taking this pretty seriously, but Y/n seemed to be enjoying herself as the students stood and watched them in awe. Even the second years had stopped to observe.

"I thought the students were supposed to be the ones training?" Satoru called out.

Y/n stood up straight as we got closer, smiling brightly as she looked at me. It was hard to focus on anything else as I met her gaze. The sight of her skin glistening in sweat was way too much for me to handle.

"Well Nanami here didn't believe that I could fight, so I thought I'd show him a thing or two," she teased as she nudged him.

He gave her an annoyed glance, not giving her the reaction she was clearly looking for but enough to make her still laugh.

I absolutely loved the sound of her laugh.

"Y/n-sensei is amazing!!" Yuuji yelled as she walked to grab her long sleeve and sword off the ground, slinging it back over her.

Maki crossed her arms as she glared at me and Satoru, "Yea, she should be training us. Not either of you."

"Hey!" Satoru whined. "Not cool! You don't even know her!"

"Tuna tuna."

"Ahh thank you, Toge! At least someone's nice to me!" Satoru yelled.

Megumi scoffed, "He said he'd rather work with Y/n-sensei."

"Eh!!?!" Satoru was going to start complaining more but was quickly interrupted.

"Y/n, is it?" Yaga asked, and she just nodded as she looked up at him. "Are you planning on joining us for a while?"

"No," she shook her head. "I have work tomorrow."

Satoru smirked, "No you don't. I made a couple calls and arranged it all for you. You'll have the next week off."

We could all tell she was pissed, but she didn't say a word. She just stared at him as her tongue licked across her teeth before she pursed her lips. If looks could kill, we'd definitely all be dead.

"I want the Guardian Sword back," Naoya snarled as he walked towards her.

She smirked and crossed her arms as he approached her. I went to intervene, but Satoru quickly put his arm on my shoulder, shaking his head as I looked back at him.

He didn't need to say anything, I already knew what he was thinking. He wanted them to see her strength. It would be just another deterrent to trying to hurt her.

I made myself listen to him because when it came to her, I already knew that all logic went out the window. This is probably the only time in our friendship he's ever been more levelheaded than me.