The glass of the car slided down, jungkook peaking out of it "Get in Muffin" he said out loud....making the younger flustered as he is not even fearing the people surrounding them now.

The drive to tae's home is just about 15-20 minutes...5 minutes passed in silence when kook interrupted it "Thank u" he said this time being all serious and genuine...tae looked at him not uttering a word...he wanted to listen what the elder had to say...                                            

"Thank u for everything tae, for coming back into our lives, for accepting ur past, ur parents and us, for not getting hurt all these years, for being alive...everything" kook smiled his corner of eyes pricking with tears.

Tae just stared at him, the words were sincere he understood...he himself got emotional...but there is something else too in his emotions...he doesn't know what.                                                          

Kook kept looking at the road not glancing at the younger and continued "And sorry...sorry for hurting u for that whole week...u know when I talked about my first love"

The younger is kinda feeling uneasy to listen about kook's first love...but it's not like he likes him then why?                     

"My first love was u tae and still u r the only one I have ever loved...I know it was a childhood love...but all these years I only loved u...I loved my tae...and again I fell for u without even knowing that it was u...I like u and can't say that I love u for now...but I know, that will happen soon too"

"Because...the taehyung u r now...I don't know much about him...I only knew the 3yr old tae...I want to know u, understand u, protect u and cherish u to the fullest" a smile came on jungkook's lips.

"Shower all the love u deserve...plz let me in, in ur heart...give me a chance, I know I always flirt with u...tease u...even say ur mine...and not gonna lie...I will continue doing it" he chuckled.

"But even after all the things...even after I give my best to make u mine...if u...u don't get feelings for me" now jungkook's throat became dry letting out the words.

"then I will not force u...I will be happy with whoever u will end up" kook lied at the last part...he knows...he knows he will never be able to love someone else rather than tae...even tho he likes him now...but that will change to love soon....it will hurt the most if really tae doesn't fall for him.

Liar...u r a liar...how can u say that...u shouldn't be happy if I loved someone else.                                          

Tae thought...he is suppressing his tears, he didn't knew the elder had so much kept in his heart...he didn't know he is the one becz of whom jungkook hurt him...he is the one jungkook loved all these years....but what the elder said in the end hurt him...why? he doesn't know.

Younger turned his face to look out of the window and for the moment the traffic seemed more interesting to him. He can't show his teary eyes to kook, tae is just hiding it becz, until he sorts out why he had those tears he can't say anything.

Elder kept driving, he missed the youngers teary eyes on him before tae turned around. Soon they stopped in front of jin's home, tae getting out immediately and sprinting off without sparing a glance at kook.

Jungkook found it kinda upsetting, thinking his words didn't affect the younger at all. Ohh boy who is gonna tell him. I will keep trying tae...I haven't given up yet... the cherry smiled at his thoughts, dismissing the negative ones he turned his car around and headed to countryside.

Within 1 hr he reached there, he saw a small house with very beautiful surroundings, the wind which is blowing through the hills, travelling above the silent lake made jungkook's hair flutter, exposing his forehead.