"You know, you're cute." Jungkook softly whispered inside Taehyung's ear before a small laugh left his mouth. The brunette was softly brushing his long fingers through his boyfriend's silver locks while enjoying the softness it provided him. Taehyung immediately opened his eyes upon hearing those words and raised one eyebrow while a questioning look formed itself onto his face.

"Why?" The grey haired boy asked, feeling like there was more to that statement than the younger originally said. The small laugh that had followed right after the words somehow gave of a sketchy feeling to Taehyung and he softly pushed his boyfriend a bit more away from him so that the two of them could lock eyes with the other.

Jungkook looked quite amused and he slowly leaned forward before pecking Taehyung on his lips. "Baby it's like 22 degrees in here and you are wearing a full set of pajamas." The brunette spoke as he sent a wink Taehyung's way. The grey haired boy immediately began to blush a crimson red before shaking his head slightly. "That isn't funny though. I'll be cold if I won't wear a shirt."

Jungkook laughed softly before he moved his hands down from Taehyung's back to the boy's sides and pressed him a bit closer to his own body. "I can make you feel a lot warmer, if you know what I mean . You just have to ask." The younger whispered against Taehyung's lips before pressing his own against them. Taehyung once again began to blush heavily while images of the last time Jungkook had made him feel 'warm', beter described as amazingly good, filled his head.

Softly Taehyung began to kiss back as he closed his eyes. The feeling of Jungkook's lips against his own made the older one of the two have tingles in his stomach and he slightly smiled into their kiss as he moved his hands to the back of the brunette's head.

Jungkook continued to softly rub his thumbs up and down Taehyung's sides while softly forcing the other's lips apart with his tongue and entering Taehyung's mouth. The grey haired boy's wet muscle soon met with Jungkook's and before the two of them could register it they were tangeled up completely in a heavy make out session.

Shots of excitement rushed through both boys veins as they pulled the other as close as possible to themselves. Right now the only thing that mattered to the both of them was making each other feel like they were on top of the world.

"Ahh!" A moan slipt out of Taehyung's mouth as Jungkook suddenly pushed one of his hands underneath the thin fabric of his pajama top, immediately rubbing softly over one of the sensitive buds that it was hiding. A light rosy color began to decorate the older's cheeks almost immediately upon hearing the sound that left his own mouth.

Jungkook watched the whole scene in front of him with adoration clearly visible on his face. Taehyung truly meant a great deal to him and the adorable character of the grey haired boy never failed to make the younger's heart skip a beat. There was no way he'd ever let this perfect human being slip out of his fingers, not when the two of them were made for each other.

Slowly Jungkook began to use one hand to unbutton all the tiny blue buttons of his boyfriend's top while using his other to softly rub over one of Taehyung's nipples, teasing him as best as he could. "You're being such a good boy for me. Accepting everything I do to you without complaining." The brunette softly whispered in Taehyung's ear before lowering his head and planting soft yet wet kisses on his boyfriend's belly.

Taehyung softly moaned again as Jungkook kept on softly sucking at the skin around his bellybutton while his finger kept on teasing his sensitive bud. Ohh how he became putty in Jungkook's hands. Right now however, he didn't care. He was up to anything Jungkook had in mind for him. He was all Jungkooks.

Everytime Jungkook sucked softly on the honey like skin of his boyfriend a low moan erupted from the other's throat, exciting the younger more and more. Today he wasn't planning on doing foreplay only. If Taehyung would allow him to do it then the two of them would go all the way. Jungkook wanted Taehyung to show him exactly how much he meant to him.