|CHAPTER THREE|

- Onika Tanya Maraj
Sunday has passed over and Bey was leaving tomorrow after school, it was a late night and it was raining. I hated rain especially thunder and could barely sleep cause of it. I left my room and heard noises at the end of the hall. Bey was on the balcony and she had the door cracked. I peeped and she was smoking weed on the balcony. I walked over to her as she looked at me slightly. Thunder boomed as I jumped a bit as usual. I started trembling in fear, I was like a kid sorta.

"Come here." Bey said faintly.

I got up as I went over and sat in her lap, she had a blanket as she wrapped me in and held me tightly. She continued to smoke while I laid on her chest as if I was a baby. Every time thunder hit she rubbed my back slightly and would kiss my forehead. Once she finished her blunt we just sat there together, I lifted my head up and looked at her.

"Bey. Lets go in, it's cold out here anyways." I whined.

"Okay, Okay." she laughed.

I grabbed her hand as I led her back to my room, she laid down in my bed as I laid next to her. I could tell she was high her eyes were bloodshot red. I couldn't help but look at her, she only had on a sports bra and some nike pros.

"What Nic?" She asked.

"Nothing, its just." I said faintly.

"Its just what?" she wondered.

I climbed on top of her as I straddled her slightly. I pulled her up so we could be face to face as we locked eyes. She smirked as I pulled her in for a kiss, it was passionate I could taste the marijuana on her breath though. I felt her become hard while I was on top and I became nervous.

"Soo .." she laughed.

"So what?" I asked.

She raised her eyebrow like I knew and I did, I nodded before I laid back down as she hovered over me. Her shorts were removed as I noticed how big she was. I bit my lip slightly before pulling it out of her boxers. She slid my thong off as she spread my legs slightly.

"A thong? You always ready to fuck huh?" she laughed.

"Oh hush." I said taking off her boxers completely.

She got in between my thighs and slid the tip in as I moaned slightly. It was slightly painful and I was a virgin.

"Damn Nic, you're tight as hell." She groaned.

She pushed herself in even more and more as she disappeared completely inside of me.

"Bey! How big are you?" I asked.

"13 and a half." she laughed.

She began thrust in and out of slowly as I felt every inch as she got deeper and deeper into me. I wrapped my legs around her waist pulling her into me. She began to kiss me as I moaned in between thr kiss, a tear fell down my cheek.

"Whats wrong Nic?" she asked.

"Nothing, it just hurts a little." I moaned.

"Dont worry, it'll ease up baby." She whispered in my ear.

- Beyoncé Giselle Knowles
Nicki was so wet as she coated my entire member in her wetness. I sped up my pace as she yelled and moaned out for me. I moved my mouth over by her ear as she tightened around me.

"Whats my name baby?" I asked.

She struggled to get to out as I fucked her harder making her yell.

"You gone tell me my name princess?" I whispered.

"Daddy." she moanes faintly.

"What was it?" I asked.

"D- shit Bey. Im about to cum." She moaned.

"Come on, tell me." I said making deep long strokes into her.

"Daddy!" she yelled.

She came all over my member as I pulled out before cumming inside of her. Nic stroked me until I came in her hand before I walked into her bathroom and put my shorts back on. I walked out and she was passed out on the bed, I laughed before snuggling up to her and going to sleep too.

Next Morning..

Once I woke up Nic was still sound asleep, I kissed her forehead before leaving her room. I headed downstairs to get a glass of water when Weezy walked over to me.

"Wassup Weezy?" I asked.

"Bey. You fucking my sister or sum?" he laughed.

"I- Uhh." I stuttered.

"Dont trip, its cool with me. Just protect her, okay?" He asked.

"You know I got you." I said dapping him up.

I drank my water and talked to Wayne for a bit before he headed back upstairs. I grabbed my phone and it was only 11am, I was still tired from last night.

"B.B!" Nicki yelled.

I hurried up the stairs and walked into her room as she sat there with her hands out. I sat next to her as she laid her head on my chest. I rubbed her back slightly and kissed her forehead. She lifted her head up and looked at me.

"Your brother knows about us." I laughed.

"Us? As if we're together or something?" she asked.

"I mean- If you wanna be if you dont then-" I shrugged.

She kissed me slightly.

"Of course I wanna be B.B" she smiled.

"B.B?" I laughed.

"A nickname." she shook her head.

I laughed and laid back down as she placed her head on my chest before we both drifted off to sleep.

- ignore any errors🤦🏾‍♂️.

- its 5am where I live and Im up writing this for yall and cuz Im bored💀💀.

- what yall thinkk? i finally stopped teasing yall aswell. 😩

 😩