Stress Reliever💗

Both of them were eating the peacefully,it consisted of little talks about how their day went and them being whipped for each other. Taehyung occasionally putting meat in jungkook's plate.

After finishing the food jungkook cleaned the table and taehyung did the dishes.

After doing their respective chores they were both seated in the sofa, cuddling while watching The lion King.

Taehyung was busy stealing kisses whereas jungkook's mind was still luring around the little space thing. He finally decided to let it all out.

'Tae' brunette started the conversation and sat facing taehyung.

The above mentioned hummed in response and caressed his love's face.

On getting a response the brunette started in one go,"A-ah Hyungie you have been really stressing over your work lately. I tho-thought that ma-maybe we can do s-something to relieve y-your st-stress"

Now, taehyung's full focus was on his baby. He patted hid back and encouraged him to continue.

Jungkook continued while playing with taehyung's shirt button.

"Uh-uh so for relieving yo-your st-stress I thought maybe you can t-try little space"

Before continuing he looked at taehyung's face which was confused with having a frown on his face.

Jungkook continued again not wanting the second thoughts to take place in taehyung's mind.

"I researched about it and talked with some doctors and counsellors too tete, it's really effective for relieving stress and maybe maybe we can try it out"

He finally finished whatever was there in his mind for a long time.

Taehyung was having quite a hard time whether to do it or not. He was familiar with the term little space.

But after seeing his bun's hopeful doe eyes and pout on his pink lips he agreed without any hesitation.

After all he is one whipped man;)

The Next Day

The couple woke up the following day,had a hot make out session which no one has to know about.

Both did their morning routine and ate the breakfast. After some time as decided they were on to their plan.

Both started with playing taehyung's favourite animated movie My little Pony.

Before watching it both of them were already in oversized clothes to feel more comfy.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.