Saved me🐯🐰 [Pt-2]

__________________________________________________

Preview

After sensing his sadness jungkook excitedly started telling him about the ducks,flowers he had grown,animals of their barn,how they give him a hard time,also about the kids he teach and what not to lighten up his mood.

What they didn't knew was that it was a start for their beautiful future.

__________________________________________________

Even though it was just a span of some hours,they felt complete with each other. There was a feeling warmness and comfort. Even the Both of them were shocked,how they felt those butterflies,heartbeat getting rapid. A hue of red spreading all over the face,but they surely were enjoying it.

In the late evening when jungkook's grandparents came they were shocked to see an unknown man at their home with jungkook and were frightened when they come to know he was a hybrid and a Tiger hybrid to be more specific.

At first they were stubborn of shooing the man out of their house but after hearing his story,his dream to explore the world and how cruelly his father behave with him they agreed on letting him stay.

Let's just say that koo's puppy eyes and a pink pout adorned on his face convinced them to the core;)

After that day taehyung started living with them at their house. He would help them at the farms and a lot of other works like collecting milk,helping with the market stuff and preventing the farms crops from wild animals.

Taehyung and jungkook became close with each other too. They would spend time together in the night while stargazing. Would have movie marathons while cuddling together. They would bake cakes while goofing around. In short they loved being with each other. Those butterflies,sudden heartbeat rise because of a mere eye contact was still there but much more now.

Jungkook's grandparents were on the cloud seven after seeing their grandson so happy with taehyung. They were always worried about him getting a future life partner but he would spend all of his time with animals and plants. But they were stress free now.

After five months♡

It was in the morning when Jungkook and Taehyung went to the forest meadow after doing all the chores together.

Even though Daeho and Sunhee were against of them going there but they agreed because of taehyung being there to protect them both.

Both them were on their way to the meadow,they were walking while swaying their hands together.