Destined one💙 [pt-1]

Kim taehyung is the CEO of KIM COORPORATION, as cliche as it sounds but it's true. He is the only son of Kim Sungho and Kim Taehee. Handsome, Kind, generous and a charming man with confidence and positive attitude.

His parents never forced him to do anything which he doesn't want to

His parents never forced him to do anything which he doesn't want to. He was a A+ kid in his school as well as university but this doesn't mean he was a nerd. He was basketball team captain. Everyone loved him.

At the age of 24,taehyung was content with his life. He had loving parents, his true friends, a successful business company and a high class mansion with his own set of luxury cars.

Taehyung never had a love interest in his life, the reason him being busy 24 hours with his work. Neither he was desperate or a loner. He had a fair share of hook-ups because he is a man with needs but nothing else.

His parents wanted him to get married, so he will have someone to lean on, they talked with taehyung, initially he was shocked but he had no problem with it. So within one month he got married.

Married with Jeon Sumni, eldest daughter of the Jeons. Even though it was a business more of a arrange marriage they still made it work. Sumni was a kind and respectful girl. She was self-confident and had a strong personality.

Whereas taehyung having no romantic relationship experience before wasn't able to recognize his feelings

Whereas taehyung having no romantic relationship experience before wasn't able to recognize his feelings. But Sumni was an attractive woman, he liked her strong and confident aurora. He knew he liked her but love? No he doesn't know.

Everything was going well in the new couple's life. They were living a happiness life, they had conflicts too, had arguments but were ok with it. They were sexually active in their relationship too.

The problems started to rise when Sumni started having morning sickness and a little dizziness. She had a doubt and it became crystal clear when her reports came. She was 4 weeks pregnant.

Sumni never wanted a kid, never. It's not like she hated kids but she wasn't exactly fond of them and the main reason was her career, she was getting herself ready for the modeling world, her career just started and there was a lot to achieve in her list.