Chapter 3 : Them

Começar do início

"Mikasa? Are you spacing out?" I asked, I'm very worried about my friends at this point. They're just suddenly whispering something weird about Levi and I. "Yeah I spaced out, sorry, what were you two saying?"

"Nothing? Are you sick?" Levi furrowed his eyebrows. "No I'm not sick." Mikasa stared at the wall while she drank her coffee.

"This doesn't makes sense anymore," Mikasa whispered again as she stood up and placed her plate on the sink. "What the hell..." Levi looked confused like me as well.

Soon, Mikasa joined the others at the couch. It seemed like they are now talking about something important, more like a secret, because I could hear the whisperings.

Why are people becoming crazy?

I think Levi's asking himself the same question.

Hange's POV

"When will they both realize that-?! This is going on for so long." I freaked out quietly. "I don't know, it might take a little longer, this should've been done like, 2 years ago." Mikasa sighs. "I don't like seeing my best friend wait while worrying about his love life for until he will realize it."

"They need time, it's not something easy to be figured out," Annie says as she drank whatever is inside her mug. "It took me a long while to figure it out, so let's chill out and wait."

"But- for how long are we going to wait?!" Eren is getting impatient. "For until they will realize? For that long," Connie rubs his face. "Guys, let them be. Sooner or later, we'll just hear that they're dating. So, it's possible that that time they realized it." Jean says then he leans back on the couch.

"Maybe we should tell them, as I said, it's going on for so long." I repeated.

Sasha swallowed half of her potato before she opened her mouth to say something. "M- maybe just help them realize? If you tell them they'd not just easily believe in some reincarnation shit, and if that happens, your plan will be ruined and they'll think you guys are a bunch of weirdos whose a mind is full of shitty childish fantasies~," our jaws dropped as Sasha swallowed the last half of her potato.

"That hurts Sasha, but you just described a whole fucking you. Anyways, yeah she does have a point," Jean laughs proudly.

"And how do we even know if they like each other or not?" I ask. "Maybe let's test them, one of us makes one of them jealous, like that?" Connie suggests. All of us nodded in the idea.

"The plan is set."

We kept quiet, waiting for Levi and Armin to be done eating so that the plan can start.

"Shut the fuck up for a bit, I'm suspecting that they can hear us!" Mikasa scolds.

After being quiet for awhile, Levi and Armin approached us.

"Oh my dear friend Levi come sit with..." Who to choose...

A-ha, bingo!

My eyes landed on Sasha, the seat beside her was empty so WHY NOT?!

"Sasha! The seat beside her is empty." Sasha's potato dropped, after then she went back to reality after glaring at me for so long. Levi sat beside her and Armin sat beside Mikasa.

The others tried to hide their laughs. I kept the weird presence away as I entertained them, while gesturing Sasha to do something. Oh boy the plan is ongoing.

This is useless. Sasha couldn't understand what I'm gesturing for. So, why the fuck didn't I just talked to her by texting?! The others were looking at me with a look like 'Hange what the fuck are you waiting for?!' while waiting for me to come up with a plan.