Chapter 1 : Wedding

TW (Trigger Warning): Suicide and/or dying desires are mentioned.

-----

Armin's POV

Armin's Dream

I glanced at the dead bodies around me.

My friends are dead, as the titans ran to catch the other cadets, while I caressed my dying lover.

"Please hold on," my tears ran down my cheeks.

"I can'tArmin, you know I love you, right?"

"Of course I do, and I love you too! Please, just hold on, the others will come to save us both... please?" I whined, brushing off the raven strands that had been covering his dark pupils.

"Armin, there's no time. I figured, I was going to die soon anyways."

His breathing started to become heavier.

"Levi, we promised to die together!"

I didn't want to picture the amount of blood he's losing. There were no mercy. We were helpless.

"If we are to meet somewhere again, don't forget to find me."

He shuts his eyes and for the last time, he spout. "I love you."

"I love you too. In another life," I say.

His breathing stopped.

I've come to woken up from the same dream. My mind had been fixated that I did not even feel my phone and its continuous vibrating. I quickly turned it on and clicked on the notifications.

Mikasa:
Armin, have you gotten ready for my wedding tomorrow?

I replied with a Not yet.

I envy them. They seem to have the luck they do. I have no grudges of being single, but at the same time, I feel somehow... lonely.

My name's Armin Arlert, a 22 year-old who's been a "sore loser" his whole life.

The day has come.

Mikasa and Annie's wedding. We've been preparing in the dressing room.

"Congrats, Mikasa!" I greeted.

Mikasa smiled faintly. "Thank you, Armin."

I raised a thumbs up and helped assisting her.

"We're still waiting for your turn, you know..."

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. I couldn't bear the usual remarks. "If you're waiting for me, you'll be waiting for until you die."

"I told you to not give up. I promise, I'll help you as soon as the wedding is over."

All it was is a good luck from me. A sigh escaped my lips as I leaned back on the couch, I don't feel like going out yet.

I walked out to join the crowd. People were gathered at the front. I think I missed the whole kissing thing. I don't know, how should I know if I haven't been married yet? I don't even know where to go at this point.