Game Room Chaos

Kriselle, and something I thought of in a few seconds, the Short Songs equivalent to this

Susie looked at Kris. "Kris what the fuck's the matter with you you crazy.. batshit.. crazy man?!"

"I heard a Kroger ad."

Noelle spoke up violently and grabbed Kris by the shoulders and shook him like an angry silverback gorilla. "THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU KILL THE ENTIRE FUCKING VILLAGE AND BURN DOWN THE TRADING AREA YOU DENSE FUCKING WALNUT, YOU ABSOLUTE DONUT, YOU FUCKING BUFFOON."

"Jeez alright I'll fix it."

"You most certainly CANNOT FIX A VILLAGER WHO SOLD PROTECTION FIVE AND MENDING ONE— Ow!" Susie smacked the back of her head with a book. "Lay off him you asshat. You're mean when you play games."

Noelle threw her controller at Susie. "HE BURNT MY FUCKING VILLAGE DOWN AND KILLED MY BEST DAMN VILLAGER LIKE A DAMN ILLAGER!!!"

Kris stood up and tried to console Noelle, "Jeez, calm down." But to no avail.

Noelle stomped on Kris' foot (lightly), and made him fall to the floor like Walter White. "LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR MISTER 'I DONT HAVE A SOUL."

"Good feckin' Jesus you need to get yourself in control, you're acting like a toddler."

"I am most certainly ready to throw down with you bitch." Noelle readied herself in a fighting stance and held a fist to her face.

Susie readied a fist too and got into position. "Fine. Let's go bitch."

Kris scuttled from his position on the floor into Noelle's kitchen to open a snack drawer. He pulled out a bag of pop corn that was already popped and hid behind the counter and peeked outside cover to watch his two best friends fight. One of them, hoping to be his lover.

Noelle let out a loud high pitched 'ki-ya!' As she tried to swing a fist at Susie, who promptly caught it in her hand and looked at her.

Noelle looked up feeling scared. "H-hey...."

Susie flashed a shiny yellow grin at her.

Not of glee.

But of malice.

"Violence will occur to your couch and bed. Malice even. Terror if you feel so inclined."

"S-Susie we can talk about this.. ri—"

Susie grabbed Noelle by the torso and suplexed her onto the couch and kept her on there with an elbow to the back.

"S-Susie get off of me!"

Susie relaxed on Noelle's back and laid down across it. "This pillow sure is lumpy."

Noelle began to flail under Susie's, susiness. "Susie this isn't funny! Get off of me! Uncle! Uncle!"

"Not until you apologize to Kris."

"Well he started—" Susie dug her elbow into her spinal column. She yelped in pain at the surprising amount of strength in a dino lady's elbow. "OW! OKAY FINE!" Susie then jumped off of her and onto the hardwood floor of her living room.

"Nice pullout couch."

"Ow..." she rubbed her back where Susie had put her elbow. "Now apologize to Kris."

"Fine.."

Noelle walked over to Kris. "Hey.. sorry about getting all... pissed at you, and.. throwing down with Susie.. it wasn't..." she sighed, "it definitely wasn't me at my finest, hoHAA.." she squeaked, "okay, that's not a sound I've made before.. heh.. and.. just... I'm sorry."

Susie smiled. "Now kiss him."

Noelle jumped, "Well now Hang on Susie— I— why should—"

Susie began clicking like a chicken. "Smells like Berdly in heeeere~"

Noelle huffed, "Fine! I'm only doing this so you can accept my apology fully.. and Susie can kick my ass."

"Well wait you don't—" Noelle grabbed Kris by the waist and pulled him into a kiss.

Kris sighed romantically as Noelle had him trapped against the kitchen counter.

Kris then figured, "Why stop here?" And jammed his tongue into Noelle's mouth.

She, seemed to not care and decided to play kissy-face with him.

What started out as a command from a scary lizard lady turned into a French kissing battle between the bad boy of the neighborhood and the mayor's daughter.

Noelle sighed erotically and pulled him down to the floor and decided to cuddle and canoodle with him there.

"It's more comfortable.. here... wouldn't you agree Kris?"

"Yeah..."

They went back to swapping spit on the tiled kitchen floor of the Holiday manor while Susie sat there on the couch and mined for diamonds. Susie heard Kris Yelp and could only wonder what could have happened to him.

"Ah! Sorry.. I don't know what I was thinking..."

"Noelle it's alright."

"I don't think you liked when I squeezed your nipple."

"It's alright." He kissed her on the neck.

"Okay, I think.. we should stop now before we do something stupid." She kissed him on the neck back.

Kris tried to get the reindeer hair out of his mouth.

"S-sorry Kris. I didn't mean to get reindeer hair in your mouth."

"Ith okay."

Then, Noelle did something peculiar. She picked him up bridal style and brought him over to the foldout and got them under the covers. "Is this better?"

"Y-yeah..."

Noelle then reached for something in his pants and began to fiddle with it. She rubbed it good and hard until she felt it vibrate.
"I feel something here..." she giggled.

"Noelle..."
Kris eeped as she pulled it out.

"You got games on your phone????" She asked. "No, but we can watch a video together." He replied.

"That'll do. Come on, I know a good series we can watch."

"This better be good."

Noelle kissed him on the cheek. "I'm sure it is."

you thought Noelle was going to blow Kris under the covers

too bad

And now for a long.. drawn out epic.