Aparment hunting

In little to no time, I managed to find an apartment in little to no time. The rent is a lot cheaper at this place and I'm still in West Hollywood. I was packing up my shit with the girls excited to start a new chapter in my life. "Where you want this box sis?" Marina asked. "I'll take it to the car." I said. The movers came in and got my furniture. I'm moving into to fitz on fairfax and I'm excited. I got a dinner gym everything. As I'm getting my stuff downstairs with the girls, Sterling pulls up. "Hey jay." He said as I looked at him. "Sup man?" I said holding a box. "Your moving?" He asked. "Yeah she don't feel safe because your friend shot up the place." Nikki said as we walked to my car helping me move. I'm not in the mood or ready to talk to Terrance or Sterling. This is a happy time in my life I ain't got time for negativity I need to leave it in this apartment. My apartment wasn't going to be ready until tomorrow so I'll be staying with Nikki. "Alright let's get the boxes to the place." I said as we drove there. As I'm driving to my new apartment, I was feeling a lot of things. One of them was relief. I'm happy that I'm getting some form of Justice with Michael being in jail and feeling like I can breath.

We get to my new apartment building and we start bringing stuff in. "I'm liking this place." Nikki said. "Same." I said looking around. "I need to live here. Sis got that good money." Marina said as I laughed. "It's having a million jobs." I said smiling as the movers moved my bed board and stuff in. "How you feeling sis?" Leanna asked. "I'm actually happy. I'm away from the negativity." I said looking around. "You got your bag for the night?" She asked. "Yeah." I said getting my bag as we all went to go to dinner. "Sis you was in dailymail leaving the airport with lala." Marina said showing me. "I love how the only thing they focused on was my 800K watch." I said laughing. "Watch they gonna say you sucked a lot of dick to get it." Leanna said. "Exactly." I said smiling. "Btw how you get that watch?" Nikki asked as we all laughed. We all headed to the movies to go see Zola when  I see pictures of jimmy from the niners state of the franchises round table and him looking sexy as shit in the new 94 niners throwback jerseys. "Y'all look how sexy my baby is." I said showing them. "Who that young one?" Marina said pointing at trey. "That's the other new QB trey." I said. "He cute." Marina said. "Sis has daily mail contacted you?" Nikki asked. "No they have been snapping pictures of me knowing I'm with jimmy. I don't care honestly keep snapping I look good." I said posing as we all laughed.

After the movie was over, we was quoting lines laughing our asses off when Terrance and his girlfriend see us laughing. "Ima go talk to her." Jasmine said. "Jas don't do it." Terrance said walking up to us as we continued laughing. "Nice to see y'all being all cute and shit." Jasmine said as we looked at her. "Who you?" Nikki asked. "I'm with Terrance." She said pointing at him as we all snickered. "He sent you over here to do his dirty work?" I said still laughing. "Tell me this you paying his bills?" I asked. "Nah but I heard that's what football play you with does." She said trying to be smart. The girls were quiet as she continued to run her mouth assuming she knows about me and Jimmys relationship but little does she realize the more and more she keeps talking she's not aware I'm taking off my jacket and having the girls hold my purse. I looked at her as she keep talking defending Terrance. As shes talking, I did a full Moniece from love and hip hop Hollywood and grabbed her by her hair so quick she didn't even see it coming. "Oh shit." Terrance said running over. "Let me go let me go." She shouted crying. I kept yanking and pulling on her hair hard as the girls tried to get me to let go. "Sis let her go." Marina said grabbing my hands. I pull her up and told her keep my name out your mouth or it won't be good. She nodded her head crying as Terrance came over. I look at him smiling. "If your gonna fuck a bitch make sure she's not sporting bottom of the barrel weaves." I said throwing it on the ground. "Damn Terrance she's coming at me froggy but idk what she sees in you? You ain't got no money and no good looks into even speak of." I said as she cried. "Let's roll." I said as we went to Nikki's house. "I told you to leave it alone." Terrance said holding her.

I went to watch tv with Nikki when jimmy calls me. "Hey baby." I said talking to him. "I wanted to ask u something." Jimmy asked. "Yes ask away." I said. "Did you ever go on a date with Julian?" Jimmy asked. "Edelman?" I asked as Nikki looked confused. "Yes I did that was about 2015." I said. "Did you date him when I was on New England?" He asked. "Yeah cause you got to the niners in 2017. But when I went on a date with him I wasn't checking for football then." I said. "You fuck him?" Jimmy asked as I rolled my eyes. "James Richard garoppolo." I said. "Simple question." He said as I smiled and he smiled back. "U want the detailed moments or a simple answer?" I said as Nikki looked. "Detailed." Jimmy said as I smiled. "Basically I was in New England hosting a party. I knew Julian cause he grew up in Redwood City. We talked he asked me out for a date after the patriots game and we went to lemonchello." I said talking. "After that we went to my room and things got poppin." I said as Nikki high fives me. "What brought this on?" I asked. "Basically Julian and I were texting he asked about me and dating. He told me he went out with you." Jimmy said. "In all fairness baby, I wasn't checking for anyone eles on the patriots I went out with Julian cause he's a gentleman." I said. "You my world jimmy guwop." I said in a cute voice as he rolled his eyes playfully. "I love you babe." He said. "I love you too." I said. "I'll talk to you later." He said. "Alright baby bye." I said before hanging up. "Now you gonna tell me how was the sex?" Nikki asked as I laughed. "Girl he was amazing." I said laughing. "He has dimples and shit. I was weak as fuck every time he smiled." I said as we laughed. "Real talk tho. He wanted me to come to the patriots party when they won the super bowl but I wasn't feeling it." I said. "This was around the time jimmy was in the patriots?" Nikki asked. "Yeah. After we had our fling he went out with Adriana Lima. I wanted to be in a threesome with them." I said laughing.