Note to those who got to Chapter 13

Hello!

It's been a while since I've interacted with this story, but I hope you don't mind!

I just wanted to say to everyone who even made it to Chapter 13 and still has my story in their library, thank you for even giving my story a chance! I've been getting lots of comments and messages about how readers didn't want to continue past chapter 13 or how the fact that she forgave him so easily ticked people off, and I just want to say I do understand and respect your opinions on it.

I'm not posting this note to stop people from commenting that they don't like the story; you're free to say whatever you want about my story, granted that you avoid attacking other readers just to be mean. I don't mind and I'm even grateful that everyone who clicked on this story and even commented gave it a chance. Comments on Wattpad to me are extremely valuable because it lets me know how I can improve my writing. Yes, even the ones that say you want to stop reading my story. They all tell me the collective thoughts of my readers and, while I tend to act like this story doesn't exist because I'm not the most proud of it, your thoughts are still valuable to me as a writer who's trying to improve.

When I wrote Oh, Alpha, I was extremely young. I've said this before in another note somewhere as well as a couple times in this note, but this story isn't my best work at all and I'm certainly not very proud of it. I left it up for people to enjoy if they wished as it was my first ever completed story. The me today would definitely not write this story this way and there would be many things I would change if I were to rewrite this now, but I'm still trying to improve my writing whenever I get the chance to. I decided to write this note to let y'all know that, yes I do see your comments and I'm still thankful regardless of whether you finished the story or not that you gave it a chance. 

I hope that, whether you finished my story or not, you enjoyed your time reading the chapters you did. Thank you for all the support everyone has shown my story, both those who finished and didn't finish! I hope one day I can write a better story and share it with everyone.

Stay safe and healthy,
ThePurpleDragon