Cuddle me too, dammit!! Part 1

Start from the beginning

White Wonderland: he turns the ground and his surroundings into a white winter landscape, giving him full control of the affected area to do as he pleases, its like his 'own little world' as such he can create monsters, terraform the environment, make ice clones of himself, teleport at will, etc. However, the bigger the area he shrouds in his quirk, the more energy is used, and the harder it is to maintain it all. Thus, he only usually covers up to 5 meters around him because it's very easy to use, maintain, and to reform in another area without consuming too much energy.

Winter Globe: rather than turning the ground into a winter landscape so that he can attack and teleport, M/n creates an aerial ice sphere instead, high up and away from his enemies. This allows him to launch attacks (with ice monsters or spikes) to unsuspecting ground enemies or teleport within the sphere to become airborne. The globe will last as long as m/n focuses on it, if not then it will immediatly disappear.

Ice bomber: he concentrates pressure inside his ice and when he detonates it, it generates a powerful blast wave that can send anyone and objects flying. It can be made strong and concentrated enough to be used to break through certain materials such as concrete, wood, glass, iron, lead, and even reinforced steel. It's not as deadly or as strong as Bakugo's explosion quirk though.

Cryoblast: he concentrates his quirk to generate cryo-energy to send as a freeze ray to instantly freeze anyone or anything. This is a very powerful and deadly move so he's careful with its use. This blast can easily kill anyone that's unprotected by his Winter's Kiss in as little as 60 seconds (1min) as the moment the energy hits the target, it will cause immediate and irreversible frostbite damage to their tissues and organs. M/n only uses this on enemies when he's forced to, or on his teammates during training ONLY IF he has given them his Winter's Kiss protection. Frozen objects become very easy to destroy, so he has to be careful with buildings, bridges, etc, or he can cause massive structural damage.

Drawbacks: hyperthermia because the more he uses his quirk, the more sensitive to heat he becomes. He's immune to his own quirk and therefore naturally all frigid temperatures (he will never get cold so he could literally be in a bathing suit outside in the middle of winter). However, being immune makes him unable to use his quirk to help him cool down. If overuse is severe enough, even a warm sunny day at 85 F can cause him to overheat and he can only handle up to 107 F because at 108 F the human brain is basically fried and you die. If he stops using the quirk immediately, his body could recover in 30 minutes. Recovery can be faster he's exposed to vaporized cool water (the best way to cool anyone), if he drinks cold beverages though cold water is the best, has cool water dumped on him, or swallows, not chews, ice cubes (at least 30 of them).

Thermostat:

With this quirk he's able to regulate his own temperature and that of his surroundings, dropping or raising it at will. This makes him very resistant to extreme heat as he can counteract it, but if this is cancelled, he'd overheat easily. When quirk is active, his eyes glow a shiny metallic silver.

Supermoves:

Big Chill: he lowers the temperature of his surroundings; perfect way to potentiate his Killer Winterland quirk.

Chill out: he lowers the temperature around his opponent(s) instead of the entire room.

Pinpoint temperature: he can raise or drop the temperature of particular part of the body, it could be on his own body or someone else's such as the hands, feet, back, etc. This could be done not just for fighting purposes such as cooling off Shouto's fire side or heating himself up when Midoriya has him in a hold (when training), but also for injuries, to weaken or destroy structures/obstacles (without the massive damage of his Cryoblast), and to cool/warm up anyone that needs it.