Chapter 4

SKYLYNN'S POV

I shot back a comeback and walked over to where the gates where so I could get out.

I mean, obviously he had something stupid to say after he apologise. As if he'd just ever apologise like that. Would he?

I shook my head and cleared him out of my mind, the last thing I really need to worry about now is him.

"Skylynn wait!" Zayn shouted from behind me.

I rolled my eyes, sighed and turned around.

He finally came closer to me, trying to catch his breath.

"I'm sorry." He said panting.

"Okay, so? What do you want me to do about it?"

He finally caught back his breath, "lets go out tonight. You and me, it'll be fun." He said, smiling.

I scoffed, "with you?Even if we were the last two people on earth I wouldn't go out with you. Not tonight, not tomorrow and definitely not the next day!"

"Okay, so how about the next day after that?" He teased.

"How about never?" I smiled back.

I turned back around and started walking.

"I'll pick you up at seven!" Zayn joked.

I got into my car and started smiling, and I didn't even know why.

Minutes later I parked my car in our garage. I got out my car and stopped in my tracks.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I was hoping you would show up." His raspy voice said.

"Well congratulations. Now what do you want?" I snapped.

"I just wanted to talk! Gosh Skylynn you don't need to be such a--"

"A bitch? Well I'm sorry Harry but I really don't want to be sneaking around right now. And I'm certainly not the one who had two girlfriends, even when I tried to mend things with you the other day you still didn't want us to be--"

"To be what? For you to be my girlfriend again? You know, I didn't want to tell you but now I really want to shove it in your face. I'm still dating Alexis."

I felt like he just kicked me.

"Shove it in my face? You just broke me." I shouted, holding back my tears.

"Broke you? Woah woah woah, slow down! Your the one that broke up with me when you found out I had two girlfriends, and now your saying I broke you by saying I'm still dating Alexis."

"Well what was I supposed to do?!" I yelled.

"You should've let me explain!" He shot back.

"Explain what? That your sorry you had two girlfriends and that you'll never do it again? Well think for another excuse Harry because that one is way to popular!" I screamed.

"No, you should've let me explain that me and Alexis started dating before I was with you. And then I broke up with her but she didn't exactly get the message, she thought we were still together!" He shouted even louder.

I gulped, "really? So your still dating her?"

"Y-yes I am." He looked at the ground.

I opened the door to go inside but then paused and turned around.

"I got a date tonight. I should probably figure out what I'm wearing." I lied.

He gulped and nodded. "I should probably go."