Chapter 2

I groaned again and went upstairs.

As I opened my room door I saw Zayn lying down on my bed.

"What are you doing?" I said.

"Getting comfortable." He shrugged.

"Can you get more comfortable somewhere else? This is my room your in. Oh wait, you don't even realise that do you?" I raised my voice.

"Actually I just don't care."

Zayn is so infuriating! He sure knows how to piss off someone.

ZAYN'S POV

I could see that her anger was boiling up. I chuckled, this is way more fun than I expected it to be.

She sighed, sat down on her chair and took out her phone.

I stared at her. She looked just like those ordinary girls, nothing different.

I mean, Blonde hair curled up along with blue-green eyes. Typical right?

She caught me staring and went out of the room.

SKYLYNN'S POV

I stomped downstairs to where my mum was in the kitchen, making dinner.

"He's not coming here ever again!"

She smiled, "you barely even know the guy."

"I know enough that he's a piss-taker! Mum he's on my bed, legs spread wide with both his arms under his head! And when I tried to make him move he just annoyed me even more!"

She got out a cucumber and said, "give him a chance."

I have no idea how she thinks I could give him a chance! I ignored her, put on my shoes and grabbed my keys.

"Where are you going?" She called.

"Away from him and that's for sure." I opened the front door and went into my car.

I started driving except I didn't know where I was driving to. I then crossed a familiar street. I stopped the car and gasped. I was at Harry's place.

I stared at him, exhaling sharply.

"You know, I'm starting to think your the problem now! All this time I thought it was my mum, but now I'm definitely starting to see her point of view!"

"I told you! I don't want to be in a relationship where we have to keep on hiding and sneaking around just to see each other." He said, raising his voice.

I put on my shoes and grabbed my bag and keys. Just as I opened the door a girl came to Harry's doorstep.

Standing there was a girl about my age. She had long brown hair along with green-brown eyes. I stared at her and then at Harry.

"Hi, Harry's friend right? Is he home?" She asked, smiling.

Harry must've heard the girls voice because he came rushing over to where I was.

The girl spotted Harry and she came in to give him a hug a quick kiss on the cheek.

My cheeks were burning.

Harry looked over to me and the girl saw him looking at me.

"Oh right hi, I'm Alexis. Harry's girlfriend." She smiled sweetly at me and but ignored her and looked at Harry, who was avoiding my gaze.

She must've seen how I was looking at Harry.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Am I between something?" She asked innocently.

"He's all yours." I said, getting out and shutting the door with a loud bang.

I didn't realise that many cars were beeping behind me so I parked my car and got out of it.

I took in several deep breaths before gaining the courage to actually ring the doorbell.

I figured that we could put our past to the side and carry on.

I smiled as the door opened, seeing that face made me smile all over again.

"Erm... Hi." He said, fidgeting a little.

"Hi.." The tension between us was too awkward.

"Come in." He finally said.

"Actually I was wondering if we could talk. Over here."

He nodded and stepped out onto his porch, closing the door behind him.

"I was wondering if we could start over, you know, push the past behind us." I said, smiling a little.

"Yh, of course. I really miss having you around." He nodded.

"Great." I said.

I looked at him, he's changed over the past six months. For starters, his hair is pushed back and he has more tattoos than the last time I saw him.

He smiled at me, "I'm happy that we don't have to sneak around anymore."

I made a confused face, "we don't?"

"Yh, I mean your mum won't mind that we're just friends." He smiled again.

Just friends. After all that just friends? Wow, big mistake coming back here.

I breathed shakily, "I need to get going."

"W-what? What did I say?" He looked concerned.

"Nothing, I just really need to go." I went into my car.

He didn't buy my lie and he kept shouting my name but I just kept on going.

Minutes later I parked my car and opened the door.

I opened my shoes and went up to my room. When I remembered Zayn was still here I almost screamed.

"Zayn please, get out I really need to be alone right now." I begged.

He looked up at me, almost as if he was concerned.

"Oh, you need to be alone?"

I nodded.

"Well why didn't you say so?"

I shrugged, maybe he wasn't so bad once you get to know him.

"Well in that case, you can go to another room." He burst out laughing and I was so close to screaming.

I got up furiously, "What is your problem Zayn? My first impression of you isn't so good and your not making it any better by acting like an idiot!" I snapped.

"First impression? Woah, don't flatter yourself!"

I couldn't hold it anymore so I screamed. Right then, right there.

He got up quickly and shut my room door but didn't make it in time because just then my mum came rushing upstairs.

I stopped screaming.

My mum sighed, "Zayn I think you should go downstairs."

"Of course." Zayn nodded, like nothing just happened.

Minutes later Zayn's mum came, they were about to leave until my mum suggested that we all eat together.

I could've sworn right there on the spot.

"Actually, I don't think Sky really wants me here." Zayn interrupted.

Both Zayn's mum and my mum looked at me, waiting for me to say something but I didn't reply.

So they finally left and I let out a huge sigh of relief.

I was dreading going to school tomorrow.

HIII.... Vote and comment plsssssssss!! And Ughh I can't believe holidays are over 😫 !!