Chapter 3

HEEY GUYSS.. So I just wanted to say that I imagine Skylynn Cartney as Ashely Benson but of course you guys can imagine Skylynn as anyone else.. :)

ZAYN'S POV

I probably annoyed the blonde chick a bit too much. Although, it was pretty fun. But I have to admit, she got under my skin a little.

"What are you laughing about?" My girlfriend asked.

I didn't realise I was laughing out loud.

"Oh, er.. Nothing. So wanna go out for pizza or something?" I asked.

"Sure." She replied, grabbing her bag.

SKYLYNN'S POV

I was on my phone, catching up with my friends until the doorbell rang. I didn't bother opening it so my mum did.

I heard a few familiar muffled voice downstairs, so I checked to see who it was. only because I had a weird feeling it was Zayn.

Luckily it was my dad, and his wife, and his daughter.

I rolled my eyes and my mum caught me doing this. I couldn't be under the same roof as them. They completely crushed our family.

That's when I finally figured out why mum spent so long with dinner, because they were coming. I decided I couldn't stay here so I went upstairs but my mum caught my wrist just in time.

"Your staying here." She whispered.

"No! How could I possibly eat with them all normally if everything is not normal?" I whisper shouted.

"Your just exaggerating, come on!" My mum said.

I sighed and stomped to the kitchen. Could this day get any worse?

While we were eating, my dads new wife, India, cleared her throat.

"So Clair what do you think?" India asked my mum.

My mum gave a confused look.

"Our trip. Wonderful idea isn't it?" India said.

My mum looked at my dad and India saw this.

"Oh, James hasn't told you?" She asked.

"Well we're going on a trip to--"

"To where? India?" I smirked.

My mum took a sip of her drink, smiling behind her glass.

I could see my Dad smiling too, trying to hold in his laughter.

Kelsey saw both my mum and dad smiling at my small joke and glared at me. I gave her a look and she quickly turned away.

"No actually to France. We thought we might travel for a bit in the summer holidays. After France we're going to Scotland, Kelsey wanted to go to Edinburgh but I was thinking Glasgow..."

She went on and on so I blocked her out, I don't see what my dad sees in her. I hope one day he realises that he made a big mistake.

Soon my mum bought out desert for us to eat.

Mum gave a plate to me but I shook my head no.

"Give it Dad, I'm sure he'd want more for his new family."

My dad and mum looked at each other, both sighing.

***

My alarm went on and I groaned, great another day with him.