Chapter 6

Drake's P.O.V.
Aliyah, Imani, Chris, and I have all finished eating and are waiting on the waiter to bring the check.

"I'll take that, thank you." I said to the waiter, taking the check and paying with my black card.

Once I left a tip on the table we all got up and left. And walked back outside where Aaliyah's driver was waiting to drop us all off.

"Hey Imani, some of my boys are gonna come through and have to cool basketball tournament in a couple of weeks at my house in Toronto you should come through. You can come and stay at the house I got plenty of room and an indoor basketball court, you'll love it." I told him.

"Yeah of course man. I'll be out of school by next week then I have my graduation, so I'm down." He said.

"And of course you're invited too mamas." I said wrapping my arms around Aaliyah.

"I would love to." She said smiling up at me. Immediately making me go hard.

I've never met a woman that had this effect on me so soon. My boys have been clowning me all week because I've spent the last few days with her and Imani, but they're good company and I like being around them.

As we continued to drive we got to the gate of my house.

"See you later Chris, we got to link up and go to a game. I got season courtside seats to home Raptors games. So hit me if you're ever in Toronto." I said giving him a bro hug.

"Aight man, bet." He replied.

"Imani, Congratulations again. This time next year we're gonna be celebrating your first NBA championship!" I said hugging him as well.

"Man I hope so! Thanks for coming out man, 'preciate it!" He said then he and Chris got back in the car leaving only Aaliyah and me standing in my driveway to say goodbye.

"I had a great time with you guys today. I can't wait for our date tomorrow baby girl. We're gonna have a great time. I'm excited to get to know you more intimately."

"Me too, I can't wait. What should I wear?" She asked.

"Here take this," I said handing her my black card, "a car will come and get you tomorrow morning at 11 am my stylist will pull some stuff for you. I know you'll look gorgeous in anything you choose." I said kissing the back of her hand.

"Aubrey I can't, this is too much! I meant if I should dress casual or formal!" She exclaimed.

"Don't worry about it baby, consider it part of the date." I said.

"Ok fine." She said.

"Thank you. Now you get home safe, let me know when you're home." I said then kissed her forehead.

"Ok, I will." She said then walked back to the SUV.

————————————————————-
Aaliyah's P.O.V.

Once we got home I pulled out my phone to text Aubrey that we made it in safe.

After that, I made my way to my room and got ready for my shower. I stripped out of my clothes and turned the water on giving it a second to heat and steam up before I hop in.

I got in and started to wash my body. As I rinsed my body off I started to think about how for the first time I am both romantically and sexually attracted to a man at the same time. I haven't dated in so many years, but I have had sex-only arrangements with men that I was physically attracted to but not romantically.

Now with Aubrey, I feel I have the total package. The fact that he is such a gentleman, the way he fixes my hair for me if I don't realize it got messed up, when he pulls out my chair for me, opens doors for me, and his relationship with Imani. And then there's his broad shoulders, almond-shaped brown eyes, full lips, muscular arms, and my favourite those tiny little freckles across his nose and cheeks.