"Boom is the doctor incharge.. so she can justify the reports.. and also Kong because we chose him as the person who would communicate as a legal advisor kind of.." He said.. 
"Oh.. it slipped.. Okay.. let us go.." I said.. I did not want Kong to come and keep facing Khun Suthilak again and again.. especially after the interaction in his cabin.. I looked at Kong..

"I am fine.. I don't have any problem to face him again.." Kong assured me as if he could read my mind.. I nodded my head before walking out.. Kong hugged Fang before coming with us.. 
"I won't let him talk to you like that.. don't worry.. let us put it completely professional.." P'Arthit said to Kong as we walked towards our vehicles.. 

It was not long before we reached the hospital.. P'Knot and P'Prem were going to talk to Dr. Lek who was incharge of checking medicines.. while I, P'Arthit, Kong and Boom went to meet the board members..

"We would like to take Khun Prayut into our custody." I said as all of us gathered.. 
"Can we know the reason.?" Khun Suthilak asked.
"The autopsy reports which he submitted are wrong.. so he is now one of the suspect and we want to investigate him." I replied.. We were not going to reveal about expired medicines being used or about the fake medication

"He won't do that.. it must be you who is changing the reports.." Khun Charong said.
"And why would we do that.?" P'Arthit asked.
"Maybe someone gave you a lumpsum of money.. who knows..?" He said it like a casual thing but was mocking us.
"Where are the proofs.?" Kong asked.. 
"What proofs.?" Khun Charong asked..

"You just now said that we took money and are doing wrong investigation... if you don't give me the proofs I would file a complaint against you for defaming us and also our profession." Kong replied coldly.. We smirked seeing Khun Charong going pale at Kong's comeback. 

"Okay.. let us get back to the point.. " P'Arthit said after clearing his throat.
"Khun Prayut would be in our custody till we give him a green chit.." Kong said.
"If there is nothing else.. can you call for Khun Prayut.. we can't waste time around people looking down on us.." I said with a mocking tone.. Khun Charong was throwing daggers at me while Khun Suthilak called someone and asked to get Khun Prayut here.

Everyone were lost in thoughts.. after that.. The whole room was silent until one of them spoke to  us..
"Are there any leads..? What is the actual reason for the patients death if the report is wrong.?" That person asked.
"Khun.. as of now all we know is that the patient died of heart attack itself but it was not natural or due to failure of surgery but because of wrong dose of medication.. we don't know if it is a mistake or a planned one.. all we know is Khun Prayut gave wrong results.. and we want to know why..?" Boom said.. she managed to hide the fact about expired medicines and the fake ones so that the actual culprit would not get a chance to mess up with the clues. 

P'Knot and P'Prem texted that they were taking Dr. Lek along with a nurse and ward boy with them to the office.. I asked them to cut all sort of communication with a other person and make them sit separately and then interrogate them.. We asked them to take turns for everyone so that they can catch a clue some or the other time if they slip things..

"Sir.. sir.." one person came inside shouting.. his face was showing that he was really terrified with whatever he saw..
"Can you calm down and tell what happened..?" Khun Suthilak asked.
"Sorry sir.. but.. but.. Dr. Prayut is dead sir." He said. All of us stood up in shock.. what the hell.. how could that happen.. we just let them know now itself.. how could he be dead.. All of us immediately went to the place where Khun Prayut was laying dead.. 

"Stay out.." P'Arthit ordered as I, Kong, Boom and P'Arthit walked into the room.. I and P'Arthit looked around to see if there were any clues or marks.. we started taking photos for the purpose of records and checking.. 

"The body is still normal.. that means it is not long since this happened.." Kong said.
"And surely it is a murder.." Boom said.
"How do you say so.?" I asked her.
"P.. see the angle and location of the stab.. if at all we stab ourselves.. it would be most probably in the center.. stabbing ourselves to the side and at this angle is not possible.. so he is stabbed for sure.. " She said..

The murder confirms again that there is really a gamble going in the hospital.. the other doctor, nurse and a ward boy are already in our custody.. so does that mean there is another person involved.. how many more are involved..? I was thinking.. Kong made arrangements to send the body to the lab.

We spoke to the staff.. none of them saw anything.. another thing I am sure is that Dr. Prayut must have surely known who the actual criminal is.. that was why he was killed.. unfortunately there were no cameras inside this room or in this corridor.. Boom left with the body while I, Kong and P'Arthit left after talking to everyone..

We explained what happened to Khun Prayut in the hospital to the other members.. they could also get the three of them speak about the medicines.. They were being paid anonymously every month to overlook things.. 

Nurse Busaba was the one to give the injections to the patient.. she was asked to give the injections and tablets given by ward boy Narong.. while Narong was asked to collect the medicines separately from Dr. Lek.. and then Dr. Lek was asked to give the medicines without being told the reason.. We checked the bank account from which money was sent.. 

The details were all wrong.. Boom found fingerprints on Khun Prayut's mouth.. we matched them with every staff's fingerprint but it wasn't a match.. that means.. someone from outside is also involved.. we checked the CCTV camera to see if there was anyone suspicious.. but alas there were none.. 

Maybe he had someone from inside who guided him such that he won't be caught in the cameras.

"Who ever this person is.. he/she is really smart.. and has complete idea about the cameras and other details about the hospital." P'Knot said as we sat down.
"We again reached a dead end.." P'Prem and Em exclaimed at the same time.
"I have a feeling that there is one person from inside and another from outside the hospital at least." Tew said.
"Why do you think so.?" Maprang asked.

"One.. the fingerprints did not match.. that means that person who killed Khun Prayut is not a hospital staff.." He said.
"And.. he knew all the blind spots in the hospital.. and maybe he even knew where the cameras were exactly so that he could act.. that is only possible so accurately if there is involvement and guidance from the inner member." Wad added.

"Now what.. we got the problem.. we have proofs that there is a scandal going on but no leads about the criminal." P'Bright said. I noticed that Kong was lost in thoughts.. I tried calling him.. but he just signaled me to wait..

"I have an idea.." Kong exclaimed suddenly startling everyone of us.. 
"Ah Kong.. you could have said that slowly.. why did you have to exclaim loudly.." Maprang complained.
"Okay.. that is for later.. Kong what is the idea.?" I asked him.

Hey guys..! 

I know I missed up an update in between.. but was loaded with works though I was active on wattpad.. I kind of forgot to update.. I am extremely sorry.. I will update regularly :D

What do you guys think will be Kong's idea..?

And who is the criminal..?

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.. please do vote and comment your views..!

~Jaan