☆23☆ A compromise

Start from the beginning

He added an apple, grapes and a glass of water.

He mixed for her choco pops with milk and raised the spoon to her mouth.

"Thanks but I can feed myself." She declined.

"I know but I don't care. Open up."

"The commands again. Why does this guy act like he cares about my life more than I do? Annoying!" She inwardly complained but still opened up as he had instructed.

He fed her whatever was in the bowl. Every single drop of milk and cereal. Even when she complained that she was fed up of it, he did not take her complaints into account. They merely fell on deaf ears. When she refused to open her mouth, he, using his other hand, pressed her cheeks open and there she ate. He forcefully put the cereal in her mouth.

"Ryxel, what the hell!" She yelled and rose up from the table but neither the coat nor the shoal fell down. The coat was stable on her shoulders and the shoal held firmly by her one hand.

"Sit." He simply passed his command and damn, she obeyed.

"Open your mouth."

"No, am not. Your are not my mother."

"That doesn't matter. Open your mouth, Caramel." He sternly said but rather calmly.

"Ryxel, am not going to."

"Then I will make you."

It wasn't an empty threat as he pulled her lower jaw and stuffed a whole chocolate muffin in her mouth.

"Rggyeeelwhufhehell!" She struggled to talk and that's what came out.

When he saw her gasp for air and she seemed like she was going to spit out the food.

He nonchalantly said, "No, no, no. Don't even think about it. Swallow everything right now."

"Everything." He emphasized.

Her eyes bulged as if they were about to fall out of their sockets. They were bloodshot like those of a drunkard. She choked multiple times but Ryxel didn't offer her anything to drink. He just stared at her with no single emotion portrayed on his face.

She choked and choked until she cried. Her swollen cheeks were in immense pain and so was her entire self. Why was Ryxel treating her like a criminal who deserved the worst punishment this world would offer? Yes, she was rude to him but that was not justification enough. Why was he being inhumane with her yet week long, she had been doing everything per his orders so what was his reason for treating her like she was his culprit?

She choked a little more but luckily it stopped. The muffins were fresh ones. They had been made early that morning so they were not too dry. They were soft enough to blend in with her saliva and ease the choking. She swallowed hard and the muffin went down her throat. The movement of the partially dry food scratched the passage. It was a bit rough on her throat.

"Be a good girl, Caramel and don't cry. Tears don't suit you." He said and cleaned her with his thumb. She turned her head in disgust.

He stood up to leave up.

"Oh, by the way." He turned again.

"Don't miss meals again." He smiled.

Her eyebrows shot up in amusement but that didn't let the anger in her eyes diminish at all.

"Does he know?" She wondered but shrugged it off.

"Yeah, I know. You didn't have lunch for the last two days and neither dinner. And when I asked, you easily lied."