63

Authors pov

Nisha looked herself in the mirror , she was getting ready for the first day of her work after her accident, she knows going there is going to change many things now. She zipped up her bag and walked out of the room Arjun was sitting and discussing something with Mr.Mehra ,

"Nish where are you going." Arjun asked frowning.

"Back to my old life Bhai." Nisha replied.

Arjun narrowed his eyes." What do you mean." He asked.

Nisha sighed she didn't wanted to tell Arjun that ishaan practically forced her to get back in work and stopped her from leaving the country, her family members were surprised when she returned home, her excuse for them was,

"I changed my mind."

Though they were happy the Same couldn't be said about her best friend, though Sneha didn't bug her but the suspicious gaze she always had on her was enough to prove that she didn't buy her excuse.

"I m getting bored at home doing nothing, that's why I have decided to return to my workplace, where I used to work under koyel's brother." Nisha said.

Mr.Mehra tensed but didn't said a single word , Arjun frowned he didn't wanted to stress herself after that horrifying accident, he wanted to have complete bed rest.

"Bhai please let me go I promise I will not overwork myself." Nisha said as she saw his hesitation.

Hesitated he nodded. Nisha smiled at him," don't worry I promise to update you or bhaabi about my health every hour." Nisha promised.

"That's like a good girl." Ahana said ruffling her hair a little making Nisha whine.

"Okay I m leaving bye everyone." Nisha said walking out,

ROY ENTERPRISE

Nisha entered inside the busy building,her face was emotionless but her heart was determined," let's get this started." Nisha muttered to herself,

She held head high and inside the building, Kinjal the receptionist looked at Nisha and a smile brightnned on her face.

" Nishaaa." The receptionist rushed to her in a hug.

Nisha was surprised and couldn't return the hug, the cheerful Kinjal broke the hug and slapped her forehead looking at Nisha surprised face .

"Stupid me , let me introduce myself I m Kinjal the receptionist here , you and I used to be very good colleague's , I m really sorry for your loss Nisha, but I m glad that you are okay now, I missed you very much without you the atmosphere was Soo dull...." Kinjal started blubbering nonstop, Nisha smiled lightly at the cheerful girl ,

"Come I show you your cabin." Kinjal said dragging Nisha towards her cabin.

They both were unaware of the black orbs watching her, Ishan watched her from his cabin glass window, she didn't looked like the Nisha Mehra who stood in his cabin with her idiotic silly smile, but this Nisha was different she was ,serious professional, and...cold, it's like the Nisha he always wished to get rid of was lost in the accident and Nisha who woke up from her coma is someone completely different.

Nisha entered her cabin with Kinjal , the cabin was neatly cleaned, it didn't looked like someone used it ,

Nisha didn't wanted to sound nosy but she also wanted to that in her absence what did ishaan did.

"Soo the last Assistant seems pretty neat completely different from me." Nisha said with a casual smile.

Kinjal waved her off ," silly,sir didn't appointment any assistance after you." Kinjal said making Nisha shocked.

"He didn't... I mean why I was in coma for months..who did his all works then.." Nisha said.

Kinjal  shrugged." Mr.Ashish did."Kinjal said.

"Okay I leave you now , if sir finds out I m not doing my job , then I have to bid farewell to my job. Bye call me if you need anything." Kinjal said, Nisha nodded with a smile as Kinjal left ,

Nisha entered inside cabin and just then the intercom, Nisha picked it up." Miss Mehra in my cabin now.." Ishan voice rang from the other side, Nisha shut the intercom down.

She asked a employee the direction of ishaan cabin , as she stood in of his cabin she took a deep breath and knocked,

"Come in." His rough voice said.

"Good morning sir , you called." Nisha said after entering.

Ishaan looked up he missed her calling him 'sir ' but yet as she stood infront of him and called him 'sir' it didn't effected him as it used to before.

"Sir.." Nisha called him after seeing he is lost in his own world.

He jerked up from his thoughts and cleared his throat," ah...yes.. take these files search if there is any errors then after editing it send me back." He said in his stern arrogant voice.

Nisha nodded she picked up the files and headed towards out of the cabin, as the door closed behind her , Ishan slapped himself mentally,

"Why the hell do you become a asshole when she is in front of you." Ishaan mumbled to himself.

After few hours

Nisha was checking the files when her phone rang, she picked up the phone without checking the ID.

"Nisha Mehra!!!." Ahana's stern angry sound made Nisha flinch.

She stopped working on the file ," what happened bhaabi." She asked worried,

"What happened, you are asking me what happened then tell me one thing Nisha Mehra what are you going to eat for lunch."  Ahana asked and Nisha could imagine her standing with a sarcastic face and hand on hip.

"Why you the lunch you h..shit I forget to bring it didn't I." Nisha said realizing the reason behind Ahans's anger now, she cursed herself mentally.

And Thus the phone call was filled with a never ending scoldings and lots of pleading from Nisha to her to not send their driver as it would take long time.

After finally cutting the of a still volcanic Ahans , Nisha throwed her head back ," God I m Soo death today how the hell did you I forget the lunch shit." Nisha mumbled to herself returning back to her work unaware of the presence outside her cabin.

At the lunch time as Nisha was about to head towards Ishaan cabin to give the files the peon knocked on the her cabin door.

Nisha looked and smiled," yes." She asked.

"Madam ji some Ahana send this for you." The peon said forwarding her a lunchbox.

Awww bhaabi is Soo sweet Nisha thought smiling while taking box." Thank you Uncle, you can go now." Nisha told him with a smile, the peon smiled back and left.

************************************

As yesterday was your author birthday, here is a birthday update for you all❤️