" Off course!" She squealed making Saritha and Lakshmi smile while Amaira gave a tiny smile.

" Avi...go wake um those two," Thara said making Amaira blink.

" Yaare?" She asked looking at Thara intently.

" Tavleen and Bani thaan...facial polamnu sonne," Thara said tilting her head to the side.

Amaira's nostril flared. " Namma polam nu sonne ! Naa yenaiki achum yennode matta friends kutitu vanturukena namba naalu peyar outing...Yen née matum innum unna pathiya yosikire?" Amaira hissed.

Lakshmi bristled. Pallavi placed a calm hand on Lakshmi and gave a short smile to Saritha. She looked at Thara who blinked before shaking her head.

" Sorry Amaira...naa varele...Ninge lam inthe 3 years kandipa moonu peyar ah poirupingele apidiye ponge," she said and turned around giving a smile to her mother as she opened the fridge.

Amaira stood shocked. She exhaled her breath and shook her head before stalking away. Pallavi exhaled her breath.

" Thara...don't worry Iniki oru naal poruthuko...naliki we will have a session OK?" She said making Thara smiled thankfully as she drank the apple juice straight from the carton.

" Pallavi session inge yepidi ?" Saritha asked in a concerned tone.

Pallavi smiled and looked at Thara who nod her head and excused herself to go and apply a DIY facial. Pallavi waited until Thara walked out from the kitchen before sitting down on the chair.

" Arambathule avaluku rombhe short time le lapse airum. First time it happened was during one of Ajax party. He invited Galen and by default us. So there was this guy who approached her. With all our encouragement she went and dance and was having a good time until it was waltz. Ava avalo panic agi katti odi poi...aprom naanum Ajax um avala thedi...Athode thaan we decided to have a group session among ourselves. Galen, Thara and Tavleen all have issues...even me and Ajax...so nanga yengakulaya rotate panni oru aalu counselor and then others rehab apidi nu senjirukum...Its what actually brought us all closer. During few of the sessions...that's when I found out some things...Yellam minor issues thaan aunty Ana ava manusu rombhe batichiruchu. " Pallavi said making Saritha swallow her sobs.

Pallavi quickly get up and hugged Saritha. " Aiyoo aunty please don't cry...If she knows...she will feel really bad...naa ungaluku awareness kaga thaan solren...please aunty," Pallavi said and rocked Saritha.

Saritha wiped her tears and gave a gummy smile. Lakshmi sighed and pat Saritha's shoulders asking her to sit down.

" Inthe discussion le naanum join panlama ?" Madhav asked holding Ravi. Pallavi chuckled and nod her head.

" Madhav right ? Ava cousins le née thaan ava kude avlo time spend pannathe aalu right?" She asked as Madhav helped Ravi to sit down. He grinned and nod his head.

" I...naa yarukudeyom avalo spend panna maten...Off course I mingle but ivangala matiri avlo close lam ille...I have my own set of friend's..." he said scratching his forehead.

Pallavi smiled widely and nod. " That's healthy to be honest. As I was saying...This girls knew she was in love...actually I won't say love...more like a crush in the beginning...they kind of fuel it you know...avanga pesurathu and kindal panrathu athu yellame...Thara told that ava teenager ah irruka mothu she was obesed ?" Pallavi asked Saritha who nod her head. Pallavi sighed and pat Saritha's arms.

" That's the issue. Avaloda first inferiority complex...her weight...when compared with her cousins...Next her crush with Naveen...this girls you know how teenagers ah...yellam pesi pesi innum avala mana kottai kattavechitanga...unmaiya solanumna Unmaiyana Naveen characteristic avaluku ithu veraikum teriyathu but she did everything with the personnel she had in her mind...that character she build up in her mind with Naveen's face. Plus aunty...this is a little rude Ana naa solli eh aganum...is it OK?" She said biting her lips as she looked at them.