"Senpai," you greeted her back once they stopped in front.

"Nice timing, we were just talking about having dinner together. Do you guys want to come with us?" your co-worker asked and you looked at Kenma who in turn look at you, his expression from earlier was quickly hidden behind a neutral mask.

"Do you want to?" Kenma asked instead. If you say you want to, Kenma can spend another hour or two outside.

"Come on, Y/n. We're going to eat at a barbecue house."

"Alright," you said as you turned to her.

Kenme followed you as you walk with your co-worker, and while he's trailing behind, Yamamoto and Kuroo walk beside him.

"Yo, Kenma, I heard you and Y/n-chan are together now eh? Tell us more in details once we get to the barbecue house."

"Tora, can you not speak louder, people are looking at us," Kenma muttered as he put his hands inside his hoodie pocket and averted his gaze on the ground.

He heard giggles and laughter in front and when Kenma looked ahead he noticed that you and your co-worker were talking about something, whatever it is, it made you laugh and Kenma likes seeing you laugh.

Once the group arrived at a barbecue house, the smell of grilled meat engulfed you and you sighed.

As you all settled on the table, the order came right away, even though the barbecue house is busy since it's around this time that more people would come, there are enough people working about. And since it's a barbecue house, although teas are commonly served, beers are more ordered.

Kenma sat beside Tora while Kuroo sat across beside your co-worker and you sat beside her. Before long, the conversation started rolling. While everyone talk about things, Kenma didn't bother to add to the already loud noise around, but he does speak once in a while when he was asked a question.

"It's been a while since I last had barbecue," you said when you took your first bite of the meat that your co-worker gave you. "It's delish!"

"Right," Kuroo said. "Was that time when we had dinner at a barbecue house the last time you had barbecue, Y/n-chan?"

"Yep, that was a month ago."

"And you were complaining you were so full!"

It was just a conversation between friends, but Kenma didn't quite like it. Especially when he doesn't know anything about you having dinner with Kuroo.

As Kenma sat longer there, the more he feels irritated.

Earlier he thought he likes you laughing and smiling, he thought it would have been nice to see you having fun. But it became a complete different story when you were having fun with someone else, and another guy at that. He hates it.

"Oh and Kenma bought a cat," you said and Kenma was pulled out of his initial reverie as he looked up. "We named him Pudding."

"Pudding?" your co-worker asked as she giggled. "Pudding is a cute name."

"I know right!"

"Ah, come to think of it. Kenma we used to call you Pudding Head before, back in high school right?" Yamamoto asked as he put his arms on Kenma's shoulders and pulled him closer.