"Kenma?" you asked and when you looked at his phone he...well he really isn't doing anything. He's only playing a word game.

You took his hand and Kenma suddenly looked at you.

"I want onigiri!" you said before pulling him forward. Kenma put his phone in his pocket as he trailed behind you.

There were food stalls inside and outside the gymnasium as more people arrive, you headed to the first onigiri stall you saw.

"Onigiri...Miya," you read the name as you turned to the guy who was selling the onigiri. "Can I have one order of tuna mayo onigiri and..."

You looked at Kenma who doesn't really look interested in onigiri, you doubt he'd be like that if it's apple pie but you don't see any stall selling one.

"Umeboshi," Kenma muttered as you turned back to the guy.

"One tuna mayo and umeboshi onigiri please," you said and the guy nodded as he took the rice balls and handed them to you before you handed the guy the payment.

"Thank you, come again next time," the guy said and you nodded as you handed Kenma his umeboshi.

You two headed to your seat as the game was about to begin. It's getting more and more crowded now as more people went up to the benches.

As you watched the match, Kenma's eyes were trailed on you. He wasn't really that much interested in watching the V. League now as much as he did before. And Kenma likes seeing you watching the Volleyball game than the watching the game himself.

"Is this your first time watching a live volleyball match that isn't on screen?" Kenma asked and you tore your eyes from the match as you looked at him.

"Hmm?" you tried to remember the last time you watched a live volleyball match that isn't on screen. "Nope," you finally said. "I watched your match at Nationals back in high school."

"You were there?" Kenma asked and you nodded. "Ah...sorry, I didn't notice you before."

"It's fine, I only came to watch your match and went home after that."

After that short conversation, you were back to watching the game in front again. Both of the Teams really did their best but at the end of every match, one has to lose and the other has to win. And in the end, the Adlers won.

"Hinata-kun's Team lost," you said as you stood up and followed Kenma.

"Why? Did you want them to win?"

"Kinda," you answered and when you looked at Kenma, you thought you saw a hint of smile on his lips before he turned around and continued to walk with you trailing behind.

Kenma thought that after the match, you two can finally go back, since Kenma really doesn't want to spend another hour in this crowded place. He just wanted nothing but to go back to his unit with you. But it seems Kenma was being messed with when some familiar people suddenly appeared from heaven knows where.

"Y/n-chan!"

You heard the familiar voice of your co-worker and when you looked at her, you noticed Yamamoto and Kuroo as well.

Kenma hid his sour expression as he looked down, he never really likes going outside, but now the people you knew are here as well.