I am the Alpha's daughter. Meaning everyone should respect me and I too have more power than normal werewolves. My elder brother, Raymond Jones is the future Alpha. Dad will resign his position once Raymond finds his mate. He is almost 20 years old. I am turning 18 in a few days. My dad's name is William Jones and my mother Rebecca Jones. Our packs name is Bloodmoon pack and the second most powerful pack in the world. The first most powerful pack is called the Black Bones pack. They are known as the most dangerous pack to have ever lived.

I jolted awake as the bell rang.  I didn't care who saw me, but I hugged all of my things like it was my lifeline and sprinted out of the door to my locker. And everyone was staring at me, like always, cause I am the Alpha's daughter. Ugh!! Sometimes it's just so frustrating!! Just then my best friend Emily came. She is the daughter of the Beta Caleb Stuart. We were best friends since Diapers.

I am the cheerleading captain and student body president. Ha! Anyways, Emily came and started talking about how she will find her mate and all those cliché things like he will swoop her out of there and all. Eeewwww! 

"Em?"

She still continued, " Oh and how nice it will be when h-"

"EMILY JONATHAN STAURT!'' She shuts up immediately. "This is the 238th time you are talking about it and yes! I counted." I continued.

She looked shocked. Ya even I would be because it's not so easy to piss me off and even tougher for me to burst like that.

"Oops sorry El, I got carried away thinking about it all." She said. "Its ok. Now, tell me do you have any plans for today evening?" I asked.

"No, why do you ask Aella?" She asked. I replied, " I thought maybe we could go shopping?" 

I have a reputation to uphold people! I have never worn the same clothes twice! 

"Oh ok. I should ask my mom if its ok with her though. I will ask as soon as we reach the pack house and tell you." 

CUT!!

The pack house is a place, no not a place, a mansion! A freaking mansion!  It is a mansion where the Alpha, Beta and Gamma family live. There are many more suites because sometimes even other mateless pack members can come and stay or if they are financially unstable.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Later after school.

I went home and changed into a black t-shirt, black ripped jeans and combat boots.

"Em??" I called out once I went downstairs.

 "In here!" she yelled from the kitchen. I went there to see her eating a chocolate cake. Wait, isn't that mine???

"Emily?" I asked in a dangerously low tone. Her head snapped towards my voice and she visibly gulped.

"My sweet Emily, whose cake is that?"

"A-a- Oh see the blue bird!" She said trying to distract me. I only raised an eyebrow at her.

"Seriously Em? That's the best you could?" She gulped again. I cannot say I am not  intimidating, I am 5'9. But when I am angry , people feel very very intimidated. 

"Ok you have 5 seconds to run and stay alive." I tell her. Her eyes go wide and she starts blabbering.

"Hey-''

"4"

"Ok, ok I will go!"

"3"

"2"

"1"

She was long gone by now. She had took off to the woods. I changed into my wolf which was had beautiful snow-white coloured fur and blue eyes. It's not so rare to have a white wolf. Its even more rare to have a white wolf without blue eyes

I soon smelled her going towards a large field and chased her. We ran and ran throughout our territory for what seemed like hours.

She finally stopped. Now we were in a forest.

A twig snapped behind me. Then I smelt them.

Rogues.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello wonderful people! 

*sees this side and that to see if anybody has even come to read or if she is talking to air* 

Anyways, How was the story? Why are there rogues? What will happen? 

Aaron will be introduced in a few chapters or lesss!!! *Squeals* 

If you have any corrections or something else about the people or positions, dont forget to commenttt!! 

Okay so thats it! 

Take care my lovely people! 

Byeee!

- Your dear author.