20. Reconciled

Zacznij od początku

He did as told...and to his surprise he saw somehting cute and pretty. And the pretty thing being a bracelet made of small white pearls, mom carved on three beads of it.

The thing which surprised tae is not the bracelet but the fact that he has seen the same bracelet but with black pearls in kook's hand

The thing which surprised tae is not the bracelet but the fact that he has seen the same bracelet but with black pearls in kook's hand...same letters carved on it.

"This" words were not forming in his mind

"This is the bracelet Mrs. Kim and Jeon bought for u and kookie back then...they are nearly same coz they wanted both of u to be together always...as the sizes were kinda big compared to ur small wrists u both used to always keep them in ur small pouches u carried around...and since that day I kept this with me...never showed u coz u would have probably asked questions and I didn't wanted u to know the cruel past" she replied in a sad tone.

"I - I saw Jungkook wearing same kinda of bracelet" he said with large puppy eyes.                                                              

"He still haven't removed it...I see" she smiled tears filling her eyes.                 

"Now go to them as quick as u can...and sort everything out...I will also meet them but after u clear everything" hugging him tight...she waved her hand and the duo left the place.

Jimin dropped tae to the company and headed to his work. While taehyung entered in the office smiling wide...he can't wait to find his angel and talk everything out.

In this one week he at least got to know where the main offices of Min ho, Jungkook and Hae jin were. That's where he is gonna find ji hyun too.                      

He walked past the cabins of other employes reaching the lift. Entering in...he pressed the button to shut the door and the lift stopped on 6th floor after sometime.

Making his way...he directly headed towards Min ho's office. Now nervousness eating him up suddenly...he rubbed his plams, clearing his throat he knocked on the door.