Side Arc: Cold War - Cold Calls

Start from the beginning

as the call, end I remembered that this nation was formed after the liberation of the former United Canadians part as it shatters by the siren in 1922 as divided by the latter half of the 30s as it was. 

as it was now called the Deferi Republic in 1932. although it, not an alliance member it was located near the fringes of the Arctic and nevertheless asking for aids in preventing some attack on their shipping lane.

This is an entirely new faction that came into power created in AZLN: Knight and other so... yeah it won't go bad right? also it is an interesting one set around the lore of Azur Lane creation in-universe.

as we approach the Defera System the environment around us was change not that it felt different as I look out of the viewscreen I knew what it is.

We are in Space... Well, shit. at least no rigging it seems. nation power is Galactic Power and Country and State are Planet, Moon, System, and Sector.

Ambassador Suri contact us right before we enter the system. 

[Aventine's Bridge]

St Louis: Captain, We're been hail, it Ambassador Suri

Mobile: Alright them, Put it on the main comm, please.

St. Louis: It on message recording sir...

Mobile: I see, Can you patch it up, please? 

St. Louis: standing by.

the first time that I met the Ambassador is during a small mission in Vermont at a trade dispute involving Deferi, Vermont, and New York. 

that takes a lot of time and reading regulations, articles, bylaws to negotiate a solution. it a dry mission and I nearly collapse if weren't for Brooklyn coming passing by and smooth thing out and note is it full of Traffic Taxes and Falling asleep running up and down slam on the turbolift wall and collapse at the Transporter Pad too. 

Then a holo-comm of the ambassador is displayed.

Ambassador Suri: I was quite impressed with the successful outcome of the recent trade negotiations at Starbase 39-Sierra, and I am pleased to invite the Union to send an envoy to the Defera system for a more formal meeting.

This could be a great opportunity for both of our peoples. The Union has requested an alliance with us on several occasions, but my people's adherence to Balance has prevented it. Now they are more open to the idea of ties with other worlds.

Perhaps your visit will be the start of a lasting friendship between our peoples

but that help to inclined the ambassador on leaning toward the Union and the Alliance. it is this encounter that the ambassador reminded us of it as we arrive.

[Outside/Bridge PoV - Mobile Narrated.]

the Aventine warp in the System, to discover it full of debris and wreckage. as Helena, a note about the event or disaster that happens here some are just days old even recently.