𝐬𝐢𝐱. i don't trust me either

[ SAME OUTFIT FROM LAST CHAPTER! ]

⤵︎

CHAPTER 6. I DON'T TRUST ME EITHER!

 ❝I DON'T TRUST ME EITHER!❞

[3.07| PART THREE]

"APPARENTLY THE OLD WITCH can draw power from this side because of talisman," Caroline Forbes told Elena through the phone. She and Bonnie were settled at the Old Witch after the Bennett had performed a spell to summon a spirit to help her. That person being Bonnie's Grams.

Elena, who was at the Grill and had witnessed her younger brother, Jeremy, kissing his dead ghost of an ex, Anna, asked, "Talisman...My necklace?"

"It's some ju-ju power source. And I know you're not going to like this, but-" glancing behind at the two Bennett witches then back forwards. "Bonnie needs to destroy it."

Sighing out a breath, Elena's glare at Jeremy and Anna strengthened. "I just walked in on Jeremy kissing the reason I'm completely okay with that."

Caroline's eyes widened, taking step more away from Bonnie and Grams behind her. "What?! Are you kidding?"

"I wish," Elena said. "Look, I don't have the necklace. Damon has it somewhere. Text him. I'll can you right back," ending their call to deal with the two.

Alike the Gilbert, Caroline sighed, before receiving another phone call afterwards. A random number. But regarding her displeasure, she answered it. "I don't have time for your scam calling, so please never call this number ever again," she warned.

"Woah, woah there. I'm slightly hurt that you believe I'm a scammer, Sunny Honey." the sound of Lorelei Lorenzo's voice erupted through the phone.

Squinting her eyes in bewilderment, she murmured, "Lorelei?—H-how the hell did you even get my number?"

From the other side of the line, Lory had walked out of her house and descended the stairs down to the garage. "Well, since I vaguely remembered that you're the cheer squad captain, I thought that because of that, your phone number would be one the many flyers I got for the office on my first day of school." and by that time, she was already entering her car, right in the driver's seat and buckled up. "In which in this case, Hi, I'm Lorelei Lorenzo. Is it too late to try out for this upcoming year?" smiling at herself in her car mirror.

Rolling her eyes, Caroline inquired, "State your business, please," wishing to not endure more of this phone call.

Light chuckles fell off from her lips. "Well, if you must insist with that attitude. I just need to speak to Bonnie, whom from what I recall from Rebekah, you know, the same girl you tried to tell me to stop talking to, said that was one of your dear friends."