𝐨𝐧𝐞. what a plot twist you were

[ HER OUTFIT ABOVE! ]

⤵︎

CHAPTER 1. WHAT A PLOT
TWIST YOU WERE!

 ❝WHAT A PLOTTWIST YOU WERE!❞

[3.06| PART ONE]

"PEACE IS OVERRATED, EMBRACE THE CHAOS." was undeniably Lorelei Inej Lorenzo's life motto. Her uprising was unlike most out there. The reason being, her family was unusual and entirely away from the definition of a 'normal family'.

Lory's life was messy for a lengthy list amount of reasons that would be too long to attempt in explaining. As a young woman, living in a man's world, the Lorenzo had to toughen up fast. Life was not letting no fools survive without a little trauma to shake them up.

It was one of the reasons why the Lorenzo became who she is today. She was chaos, mayhem, and havoc. It was her signature, deeply fitted in her nature to be this free and wild spirit or entity of the wild.

She was. . . . Lorelei Inej Lorenzo, a force in this world to be reckoned with.

But, even some evil forces in the world have their other priorities and agenda. In this case, the only demise she had to deal with the infamous teen killer; High School.

This tale of Lorelei abruptly begins out in the state of West Virginia, in a small town named Mystic Falls. It was the first day of school at their local high school. Students were piling in the parking lots, meeting up with their friends, coming to campus, and regretting it once they've entered school grounds.

In this case, it mostly resonated with the new seniors of the school, due to the fact that their ultimate and supposed to be fun Senior Prank Night was ruined by Klaus Mikaelson's doing.

"Lorelei Lorenzo." Aaralyn Cromwell-Lorenzo told the front desk woman of her daughter's new high school.

Meanwhile, off to the side of her, the chorus of Sweet Dreams by Eurythmics was on a loop inside her daughter, Lorelei's mind, mumbling the lyrics as her eyes wandered around the room she was in.

A few moments later, Ary had to mumble out a "Lorelei." wanting to grasp her daughters attention, catching the young one off guard while she was still humming the words.

In gaining awareness and coming back to her senses from mindlessly singing, Lory asked, "Yes, mom?" seeking back at her mother.

"Mrs. Francis here," Aaralyn motioned over to the front desk lady. "-was asking about how excited you were for this school year," suggesting while faking a smile on her lips.