06| The Infatuation

Começar do início

''Hey!'' she shouted at him, the bubbles did a good job covering her body, Eric's eyes found her and his eyes widened in surprise, she gathered all the bubbles she could around her body.

''Fuck!'' he mocked closing his eyes like a toddler and chuckling, Odette groaned and took a soft towel from the side and wrapped it around her moist body.

''What the hell are you doing here Mr Carter?'' she accused, her palms forming into fists, her face flushed red to the embarrassment, he just raised an eyebrow mockingly.

''Don't you know this is my room! And you are invading my privacy! Please leave!'' she said through her gritted teeth, holding the towel tighter, all hr dignity was clutched and hung on this single towel

''Oh'' was all Eric whispered as he gave her his one-sided smirk, his eyes dropping down at her lips and then her cleavage and downwards, her face puffed as she tightened the soft white tighter.

She had this sudden and high urge the slap that smirks off his face , but she restrained herself from doing that, her brown knotted as his blues pierced into her skin

''I didn't know Odette, I was, I was just passing and I had the urge to .. Pee..'' he said his eyes not leaving her body, his words painfully slow ''You could have locked the door right? I mean..'' after each word his tone became heavier and huskier making her heart take pace, She was half-naked in front of a man that was intimidating as hell! The Powerful Aura he let off can be felt from such a distance.

''This is a whole mansion is free for you Mr Carter! And still, you just found this place for you?! It's such a shame' she teased humorlessly, he knew she was irritated and he just knew it  '' And Mr Carter you-''

She was not able to finish her sentence when she seized her waist and slammed her onto the sink making her wince, the coldness of the marble making her shudder, her eyelids fluttered open and saw his beautiful eyes staring deep onto her parted and wet lips, she lost her breath when he came closer that she could feel his breath that smelled like .. Chocolates?

''May I?'' he whispered, his eyes still on her lips he moistened his own lips as he asked her,  she did not know what came over her but she unknowingly nodded, that was all he wanted to see as he claimed those honey-sweet like lips knocking the breath out of her lungs, butterflies erupted from her stomach, He picked her up making sure that she does not drop her towel and placed her on the white marble sink and stood in between her parted legs, he kissed her deeper making her head hit the glass mirror that shone behind them, their bodies colliding and syncing with each other with unadulterated passion.

She ran her hands up his muscular biceps and grabbed his collar with one hand as the other tangled with his beautiful hair and tugged them, he groaned onto her mouth and when the almighty bestowed the knowledge to them that Oxygen is necessary for human life, they parted, breathing hard trying to inhale oxygen as much as they can.