Shattered

"Hi Aunt Mito! Sorry we're late, we got caught in the rain." Gon shouted as he threw open the door. 

Killua looked around the house, it was small but comforting. It looked exactly how Killua had pictured a normal household should look like. It was covered in paintings, wall ornaments and pictures of Gon. It was decorated in wooden furnishings, potted plants and colorful rugs. There wasn't a single empty space but it wasn't messy, it was organized and well put together. 

Killua walked over to a picture of Gon. He looked to be around 3 or 4, he obviously hadn't grown into his face yet based on his huge forehead and small eyes. His head was the largest part of his body and he was dressed in all green. He looked stiff in the picture and his arms were long enough to reach his knees. Killua found the picture hilarious and before he knew it he was bent over, laughing his ass off. 

Gon walked over to see what he was laughing at when he saw the picture he was pointing at. Gon looked away in embarrassment and tried to grab the picture so he could hide it when Killua snatched it first. 

"I don't think so." Killua smirked, raising the picture above his head.

"Killuaaaa don't be mean!" Gon pouted, grabbing after the picture but Killua pushed him away. 

When Aunt Mito walked into the room she stared at the sight of the two boys wrestling. 

They were both holding onto opposite ends of the picture, Killua on top of Gon, pushing his face away and trying to get away while Gon had one of Killua's legs locked between both of his. 

Gon licked Killua's hand, causing the pale boy to recoil in disgust and wipe his hand off on Gon's shirt. 

"Eww, you don't even wash your towels, who knows what kind of diseases you have!" Killua said, starting to crawl away with Gon attached to him, clinging onto him like a koala. 

"I've been tested! I came back clean!" Gon stuck out his tongue, feeling triumphant. 

Killua rolled his eyes and looked down at Gon and their position. Suddenly his cheeks felt warmer than normal and he pushed Gon off of him. 

They both finally stood up, forgetting about the picture when they noticed Aunt Mito standing by the door, arms crossed and a small smile playing on her lips. 

"You two certainly took your sweet time."

"Sorry, Aunt Mito. Oh! This is Killua." Gon introduced the two to each other. 

"Hi." Killua said, stuffing his hands into his pockets. 

Aunt Mito eyed him with a smile and waved her hand towards the kitchen, "Come eat, I just finished making dinner." 

Gon and Killua wasted no time following her into the kitchen and sitting down at the table. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once they finished their meal Gon broke the comforting silence, "Aunt Mito? Can Killua spend the night?"

"Like a sleepover?" Gon nodded his head. 

"Aw your first sleepover, of course." She answered with a smile and began gathering up their dishes. Killua looked down at his empty bowl, hiding the growing smile on his face at the fact that he was Gon's first sleepover buddy. 

"Yay! Come on, Killua." Gon rushed out of his chair and grabbed Killua's hand, dragging him upstairs to his room before the boy could protest. 

"Well, here's where the magic happens." Gon said in a mysterious voice as he opened the door to his bedroom. Killua scoffed but looked around with a smile. Gon's room was a warm shade of yellow, with wooden furnishings that matched the rest of the house. His room was a little messy but it instantly reminded him of Gon. There were a few potted plants and pictures of nature along with a giant bed in the middle. Killua walked over to the bed and sank into the mattress.