Reunion

Gon stared up at the giant building, it reminded him of a castle. The school was made of grey brick and surrounded by bushes that had white flowers already starting to bloom. There were giant windows where Gon could already see people starting to walk about and a few were sitting down at their seats. Gon adjusted the strap on his book bag once more and walked into the building with a smile plastered on his face. 

More people were starting to file into the building by now, filling the halls with a loud commotion as people walked about to their classrooms, to the office, or to meet up with friends. Speaking of friends, Gon stood up on his tip-toes, trying to look over the crowd of people. There, a few feet away was Kurapika and Leorio. Leorio was leaning against a wall, holding up a book while Kurapika was trying to reach it, obviously frustrated by the height difference. Gon smiled and started making his way through the crowd, saying 'Excuse me' or 'Sorry' until he finally reached his destination. 

Leorio was keeled over, clutching his stomach while Kurapika was holding the book with a smug look. 

"Kurapika! Leorio!" Gon shouted happily, attracting the attention of a few passersby. Kurapika and Leorio both looked up at the same time. 

"Gon!" Kurapika said with a small smile, his grey eyes lighting up at the sight of his beloved friend. Leorio kept one hand on his stomach as he straightened up, reaching an arm out towards Gon. Gon noticed the gesture and spared no time jumping into his friend's arms. Kurapika was hesitant at first, not sure what to do, so Gon peaked his head out from Leorio's embrace and reached his arm out towards the blonde. 

They stayed like that, in a group hug for what seemed like hours but was actually a few seconds, happy to finally be able to see each other after a long summer apart. They had wanted to meet over the summer but Kurapika had gone on a trip to Yorknew City while Leorio was studying anatomy books relentlessly. Everyone was busy and Gon was ecstatic to finally get to be with his friends again. 

"How was your summer?" Kurapika questioned, being the first to break away from the hug. 

"It was ok, I missed you guys." Gon said with a small frown, pulling away from the hug as well.

"We missed you too, bud." Leorio stated, ruffling Gon's hair. 

"C'mon we should get to class. Who's your home room? We'll walk you." Kurapika said with a smile, starting to walk down the long hallway of people. Just then Gon remembered. 

"Shoot! I don't have my schedule, you guys go on without me. Hopefully we'll have a few classes together." 

"And if not, there's always lunch. We'll save you a seat." Leorio said, starting to walk next to Kurapika down the hall. Gon gave a wave to his friends before turning around and making his way towards the office. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Killua had finally found a bathroom after asking the first person he encountered. He was currently scrubbing the dried blood off from under his fingernails. Once he was satisfied, he turned off the water and looked at his hand. It was back to its normal pale color, not a single pec of dirt or blood on it. Satisfied, he shoved his hand into his pocket and walked out of the bathroom. 

He didn't like school so far, there were too many people, and he wasn't exactly sure where he was supposed to go. He remembered seeing a room that said "Office". That must be their command center. 

He walked the halls, using his memory to guide him to the office. Along the way he got a few annoying looks from passersby but he ignored them. He had noticed everyone was wearing a book bag and this confused him. Am I supposed to have one? 

He had finally made it to the office, walking in he was greeted by a middle aged woman with small eyes, short brown hair and a toothy smile. 

"Hi darling, how can I help you?" She questioned, folding her hands on top of her desk. 

"Where am I supposed to go?" Killua questioned, looking around at the room. It was organized and clean, with a few paintings of sunsets scattered around on the walls. At least there aren't any purple flowers. He shivered at the memory.

"Well, do you have your schedule?" 

"No." 

She started tapping on the keys of her computer, a few seconds going by until she looked up at Killua. 

"Ah I see, you're new here, right?"

"Yep." He was starting to get impatient.

"I see. Here you go, darling." She handed him a piece of paper that she had printed out. The page was warm. Killua looked at it while starting to walk out the door. 

1st period: Mrs. Krueger / Room 213

2nd period: Mr. Wing / Room 207

3rd period: Mr. Ryde / Room 200

Lunch. 

4th period: Mrs. Netero / Room 201

5th period: Mr. Phox / Room 220

Killua stared at the paper, assuming he'd have to go to 1st period, first. He looked around him, noticing he was in a hallway, the nearest door had the number '200' on it. Alright, so that's Mr. Ryde... Killua started to turn around a corner. Now to find Mrs. Kru- 

His thoughts were interrupted as he bumped into someone.