Target 13

Gon had already gotten his schedule and was starting to make his way to home room when he caught a faint whiff of the scent from earlier. 

There it is again. 

He was already halfway towards Bisky's room but decided a detour wouldn't hurt. The scent grew stronger the further down the hall he went. He looked at the numbers on the doors.

... 205... 204...

 The scent was nearby. Gon was about to turn a corner when he collided with something, or rather someone. 

He had fallen back onto his butt on the hard concrete floor, causing him to wince. As he breathed in, the scent was all around him. And that's when he noticed him

He made eye contact with a pale boy with white, fluffy hair and big sapphire cat eyes. Gon stared in awe for a few seconds, admiring the person in front of him. He'd never seen such an exotic person before, and his eyes. Gon thought he had 'really pretty' eyes. The pale boy looked back at him with an angry expression, obviously not too happy about being on the floor. 

Gon couldn't help but smile at the boy in return, he was too happy at finally figuring out what was causing the sweet aroma. Then he realized he'd caused him to fall. 

Gon got up from the floor, brushing off his hands on his pants and reached out a hand towards the pale boy. He stared at his outstretched hand. 

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention." Gon gave him a little smile, hoping to lighten the mood. The pale boy stared at his hand and back at Gon's smiling face. He rolled his eyes and took his hand, allowing Gon to help him up. 

"I'm Gon! Are you new here? I know everyone here and I haven't seen you around before." Killua stared at his target, glancing around to make sure they were alone. Should I kill him now? 

Before Killua could make a decision, Gon waved a hand in front of Killua's face. Killua just stared at him, his smile was even more blinding in person. Then Killua realized it, why he'd been so interested in his profile. It's because he looked so annoyingly happy

"What?" Killua asked, his voice coming out a little harsh as he just stared at those big brown orbs, not being able to understand the emotions they were filled with. 

"Can I ask your name?" 

"Killua." 

"Killua. I like it!" Gon said happily, Killua just stared at him in awe. No one's ever said his name with such enthusiasm, with such happiness. His family had always said his name with either tones of mocking, disapproval, anger, or sometimes sadness (Which was always from his mother when he left) Although there were times his name was said with confidence or approval, but it wasn't the same compared to the way his target had said his name. All his bloodlust began leaving his body. Why are you so happy? 

Gon reached down and picked up Killua's fallen schedule. Killua hadn't noticed he'd dropped it until he saw it in his target's hands. Gon's eyes glanced over the schedule, instantly lighting up. He flashed Killua a smile, "We have the same classes!" 

"Huh?" 

"Look!" Gon handed Killua his schedule along with his. Killua took the schedules from his hand, looking them over. 

1st period: Mrs. Krueger / Room 213

2nd period: Mr. Wing / Room 207

3rd period: Mr. Ryde / Room 200

Lunch.

4th period: Mrs. Netero / Room 201

5th period: Mr. Phox / Room 220