Thara blinked and swallowed her saliva. Mihira saw the expression and sighed before giving a bright smile.

" Ille parale di athan Skype le parkurum le...Née yeppe tonutho appa va," she said making Thara smile.

" Aprom Anitha, Vajra lam yenna sonnaga ?" Thara asked smiling widely.

Yantra sighed shaking his head amusedly. Mihira gave a knowing smile to Sithara.

" Vajra vanthu mama aga poren nu kushi...Anitha vanthu baby born achuna ava kude doll house play pananuma...ippeye vanthu stomach le adikadi athey pesitu pora..." Mihira said making Thara chuckle.

Thara's eyes widen as Superstar walked into the frame. She smiled softly and stood up, clasping her hands together. Thalaivar grinned widely and nod his head. He placed an arm on Mihira and grinned as he looked at Thara.

" Yepidi ma irruka?" Superstar asked making Thara blush and nod her head as she smiled.

Thailavar asked a little about the atmosphere and her work. His eyes widened seeing her happy expression as she described about the locals and her line of work. Thara grinned and told him to wait before rushing away. Superstar's eyes widened as he saw her showing him a portrait of him sitting on table with the background Athen's neighbourhood. Mihira and Yantra's gasped seeing the portrait. Thara shyly told them at Bani's mother is an ardent fan of Thalaivar and they wanted to gift her something and this turned up. Thalaivar smiled widely and asked about the date and wherebout of the woman. Thara told him that she is Punjab. Thalaivar nodding his head and asked Thara to sent the portrait to him. Thara's eyes widened when the legend told her that he will personally sign the photo and then Yantra can ship it to the woman's address. Thara gushed and thanked him making him chuckle and wave it off saying that her painting deserves it.  The man then said his goodbye and left the frame with Mihira and Yantra talking about the painting and other.

" Yeppe valaikapu vekiranga ?" Thara asked making Mihira blush.

" Appe 5 month le vechi veetuku kutitu vanturuven solraru...Inge yarukum avalo ishtam ille yenne avalo early ah ange anuparutuku..." she said swallowing her saliva.

" Ada yellarum relatives thane! Yantra mama unge veetukum yenga veetukum naduvule oru house vangirunge...yellarum weekend ange meet pannuge..." Thara said cheekily.

Mihira swallowed her sob and wiped her eyes making Thara frown.

"Naa yethum thappa solitena?" Thara asked looking at Mihira. Yantra sighed and placed his arms on his wife, pressing her shoulders.

" Ange meet pannunge nu solre...meet panuvomnu sollamatikire patiya," she sniffled making Thara sigh.

" Sorry ka...meet panuvom...cheriya née aluvathe aprom stomach le irrukara baby ki chitti mele kovam vanturum...amma ve aluvavekiranganu," Thara said chuckling seeing Mihira giggling quietly.

Thara the  said her goodbyes and switched off the zoom call. She sighed and walked towards the patio where Bani was placing a jug of Orange Juice. She smiled and poured a glass for Thara who sighed and hugged her back.

" Yenna achu ?" Bani asked making Thara smile.

" Good news...Superstar is going to sign my painting before we present it to your ma," she said making Bani squeal.

Thara grinned and hugged the excited girl. Thara sighed and sipped the juice as she sat down.

" Hey why the dog face ?" Pallavi asked as she walked in with Galen carrying some transparent bags.

Bani chuckled while Galen snorted and nagged about her use of language as he poured himself a glass of Orange juice before walking to the cabinet.