The two sat awkwardly in the car as David tried to calm down. Cameron looked back at him before sighing. He was a young man once too. But he never thought about having this conversation with David.

"So, about those birds and bees-"

"Mr. Campbell, please, I'm twenty five,"

~~~

The sun shined brightly as (Y/n) sat in one of the pool floaties. Gwen floated next to her, reading another lizard smut. (Y/n)'s (f/c) sunglasses reflected the sun as she just lazily floated along.

"Max, aren't you gonna get in?" Nikki asked. (Y/n) had begun to overhear their conversation.

She continued to float around, with Nikki swimming next to her drinking lake water. (Y/n) decided to check in on Max. She got out of the lake and made her way across the boardwalk.

"Max, aren't you gonna come in?" She looked though her (f/c) shades

"No way, not across that gross ass water," Max pointed at it, looking at her through his own sunglasses.

(Y/n) raised her eyebrows at him, recognizing the sunglasses as hers.

"Ew! Someone peed in the lake!" They both heard Neil scream.

The entire camp screamed as they immediately swam out. Gwen continued to hold onto Space Neil.

"Everyone calm down, it's just some pee!" She tried to calm down the campers

"Ew, it was so warm," Neil shuddered

While the rest of the campers began to point fingers ar eachother, Max and (Y/n) had walked over to the group. Once they reached the edge of the dock, Max began to speak up.

"Well, well, well," he placed his hands inside his hoodie, "Looks like beach day is going to be interesting after all,"

"Max, (Y/n)," Nikki pointed up at them, "Did you see who it was?"

"Nope," Max crossed his arms, "But I do see a line of suspects. I'm going to get to the bottom of this case, my friends!"

"You will?" Gwen asked

"Yup, because at the end of the day, one of you will be painfully humiliated by us. Max and (Y/n)." He slipped on a Sherlock Holmes hat, "Camp Detectives,"

(Y/n) looked between Max and the group before shrugging. She grabbed her own Watson's inspired hat and slipped it on.

~~~

While the entire day was spent back and forth on who peed and who didn't. Max, after gathering the information he needed, quickly called everyone back at the lake. Everyone had sat themselves down while Max began his whole speach. However, by the end of it, the camp had began to point fingers at Max if he had peed.

"What! That's ridiculous! I was at the dock you all saw me!" Max pointed at himself

"I didn't see anything," Dolf turned his head.

"Idiots, it couldn't have been me," Max frustration grew

"Oh yeah, What's your alibi?" Nerris question him

"Because I can't swim, ok!" Max shouted

"Of course! This all makes sense!" Nikki put on the hat, she opened her mouth to continue speaking.

While Nikki went off on a tangent, (Y/n) felt her phone buzz. She checked the caller ID to see her dad's name. (Y/n) tapped Gwen's shoulder and showed her the ID called. Gwen gave her a small smile, to let her know it was okay.

(Y/n) smiled back as she stood up and walked a bit away. As soon as she was far enough, (Y/n) answer the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Dad," (Y/n) raised an eyebrow, "Surprised you called, I thought you normally sent letters,"

"Well, we try to, but this was a little more important than I needed to hear your voice for," She heard a few papers shuffled around

"Weird way of phrasing but sure, what's up?" She leaned against a tree

"Listen pumpkin," she heard him take a breath, " I was reorganizing the last bits of the Camp Campbell paperwork and I found this news article that caught my eye. It said about that blonde fella. Daniel, I think. When that cultist went to Camp Campbell, was it just him?"

"Well depends on which instance your talking about," (Y/n) eyebrows furrowed together at his question

"Instances? Was there more than one?"

(Y/n) went silent for a moment. She looked over at the group, shaking her head no. Knowing that her dad coudlnt see her, (Y/n) spoke up again.

"No forget it. I mean we met three but that's it,"

"Good lord," she heard him say

"Yeah I mean and you weren't here for it. The three looked just like me and the other two counselors."

"...what?"

"Yeah, I mean the one who looks like me even has my hair color. She just bleaches it or something. That blonde isn't her color," (Y/n) chuckled, trying to lighten the mood. "But why did you need to know that dad? Is everything ok?"

"No no, everything's fine (Y/n)," her dad said, "I just want to know, did they ever reached out for you?"

"Funny you should mention that," (Y/n) was now more suspicious of the sudden chat, "Back when you and mom sent that letter, I also got one from the cultist who has a crush on my physical appearance."

"A letter?"

"Yeah, back when you first sent me a letter. Speaking of, I've been meaning to ask you this," (Y/n) now was cautious, "How did you find the address to where I worked? I didn't speak to you guys till only recently."

"Don't you remember, you sent us a letter first,"

"I didn't sent you a letter,"

~~~

When Clark had hung up the phone, he turned over to his wife. She had a looks of worry written across her face.

"We need to tell her," Myrtle spoke "It's just not her now, we also need to protect Max!"

"I know! But don't you understand what's happening." Clark rubbed his eyes, "They've always known she's out there, but now they have her excat location for the rest of summer!"

"We need to tell her," Myrtle stood up, "I rather she found out through us than that Cameron Campbell,"

"Your right," He looked down at the papers, "We'll go down to Camp Campbell this weekend and tell her the truth."

~~~