Chapter 40: Back Home

Last Chapter was short to give you a tad bit of background knowledge on Mito just as a heads up... now on with the story! Also I am starting a new story called "Forgotten, A Naruto FanFiction" which is about Naruto being the forgotten child of Minato and Kushina, who are still alive. Also, Mito and Menma, the usual siblings for neglect stories, will be in it. Naruko will also be in it, but not as a betrayer. 

One Year After Last Chapter

Three figures wearing white cloaks and white hoods with a singular blue Uzumaki swirl on the back of the cloaks approached the hidden leaf gates. One had a purple eye with an empty pupil surrounded by eight layers of rings, and in between each layer, there was three tomoe. The other two had spinning Mangekyou Sharingan eyes. "Halt, state your business here!" Kotetsu, one of the permanent gate guards of Konoha, spoke. Naruto smiled under the mask. "Kotetsu, good to see you again. We've come back after a long training trip," Naruto stated. Kotetsu nodded. "Very well then, you may proceed, and welcome back Naruto!" Kotetsu said. Naruto was the only one who had left for a training trip with Mito so he knew. 

Naruto, Satsuki, and Mito shunshinned in front of the Hokage's office door. Naruto raised his hand and knocked. Naruto opened the door, hearing Minato call "come in!" from his spot on his desk. Naruto came in and saw the piles of paperwork Minato was struggling with. "Dad, you know you can use shadow clones right?" Naruto asked as he, Satsuki, and Mito took off their hoods. Satsuki and MIto had eternal mangekyou Sharingan, as Naruto came up with the genius idea to take both of their spit and make it work so the two could exchange Sharingan. The three looked at Minato and smiled. "I assume the training trip went well?" Minato asked. Naruto nodded. "Very well, you may take a week off and then we'll start sending you on missions, but first, Mito has to work with Sakura and Sasuke to fight Kakashi Hatake and you, Naruto," Minato said. Naruto nodded. "And also, I think you guys should meet little Naruko when we get home," Minato said. "You better not have made another one in the bedroom I gave you," Naruto told Minato. Minato shook his head. "Don't worry, now go on," Minato said, waving them away. The trio nodded and shunshinned away. 

Satsuki, Naruto, and Mito landed in Naruto's house and put their stuff away. They all needed to get ready for the next day. 

Mito geared up and stepped out, she now stood at 5'9, shorter than Naruto by four inches, nice hourglass figure with creamy thighs, katanas at her waist, sleeve vest with hidden armor underneath, anbu pants, and ninja shoes. Sakura looks same as canon and so does Sasuke, but without the purple cord of Orochimaru's followers. The three lined up and waited, but Kakashi and Naruto landed in the clearing after a few seconds. "Okay so Kakashi, I want you to take on Sakura and Sasuke, I will fight Mito," Naruto said. Kakashi nodded and put his book away, before slipping into a stance. Naruto merely held up the hand seal for "tiger," before an earthquake rang out along the clearing. "Also, Satsuki Uchiha will be training with us, as she and Mito work best together," Naruto said. Sasuke's eyes widened, the last time he'd heard from his sister was before the Uchiha massacre. Suddenly, a girl with flowy black hair jumped down, clad in the typical anbu wears. "Hello," Satsuki said, turning to Sasuke. "Younger brother," She finished, smiling, before turning to Naruto, her face getting serious. "Hmm, let's see how much you all have improved," Naruto said. And immediately, all of them jumped into the trees with the exception of Naruto, who stood there looking bored. Sasuke immediately tossed several kunai and shuriken at Naruto, who merely took the hits. He plucked out all of the weapons and was near-instantly healed. "I expected better than such an obvious trick," Naruto said as he tossed a kunai in Sasuke's direction, which Sasuke deflected with ease, only to feel lightning run up his body. "Now now, don't take me lightly!" Naruto said in a light and chippy tone. "Activate your Mangekyou!" Naruto said. Immediately, six Sharingan eyes appeared and started swirling rapidly, causing Naruto to smirk. "It appears as if I've angered someone, however," Naruto stated, closing his eyes. Veins started to bulge around his right eye, before he opened both eyes, revealing a kami no bijon and his RinneSharinByakugan. "I have the power of a god!" Naruto yelled as a large wave of chakra went across the entirety of the hidden leaf. Naruto's eyes glared and pierced through the gloom of dusk, knowing what would happen next. Kakashi was thrown out of the forest by Mito, tied up and gagged with the words "Porn Reader" painted across his chest, forehead, and legs and he also noticed itching powder. Naruto snickered, before kicking Kakashi away. "Now it's me versus four of you," Naruto sighed. Instantly, he was surrounded by two Sakuras and two Sasukes. "SEALING FORMATION! RESTRAINING CHAKRA!" Sasuke and Sakura yelled together, trapping Naruto in a barrier. Naruto sighed and just focused, his kami no bijon gaining sealing marks around the shuriken. "Release," Naruto said, staring at himself. He released the sealing jutsu with his sealing kami no bijon, even though he could've just gotten rid of the seal by just releasing his chakra. Naruto then proceeded to flare his chakra, launching back Sasuke and Sakura and dispersing their clones. Naruto then shunshinned to where he saw Satsuki's eyes swirling, kicking her into the sky. Mito quickly jumped behind Naruto, who twisted in mid-air and tossed a kunai at Mito, who simply raised a kunai to deflect the oncoming kunai. The three then landed on the floor, all in position. Mito and Satsuki straightened up and held the tiger seal. "KAI!" The two yelled together. Every last seal on their body that restrained them was released, creating a wave of chakra almost half the power of Naruto's spread across the village. Satsuki and Mito held their eyes closed in intense focus, before reopening them, their hands suddenly cloaking themself in lion paws made of chakra. The two each then received a chakra sword in the right paw, which they dashed at Naruto with. The general punch with the left arm sent a larger shockwave than Sakura and Tsunade together could never do, even together. Naruto was sent flying back. Naruto then closed his eyes in focus and a perfect copy of his sword appeared. "It's time that you taste defeat!" Naruto said. "Naruto Uzumaki Kenjutu, Twin Raging Whirlpools, full combination!" Naruto yelled. Immediately, he disappeared, his two swords slashing at Mito and Satsuki in perfect rhythm, causing them to curse and block as much as they could. Sakura then came jumping in, trying to land a hit on Naruto, only to feel her top get sliced by a sword, which sent her tumbling. Naruto then made a clone with one-thousandth of his chakra to fight Sakura and Sasuke, before focussing fully on Mito and Satsuki. 

Sasuke and Sakura both jumped away as the figure of Naruto came crashing down at them. Naruto glared up and tossed several kunai incredibly quickly in Sakura and Sasuke's direction. Suddenly, Sasuke remembered on their first C-rank mission how Mito had protected him and Sakura from a kunai storm caused by the masses of Iwa shinobi. Sasuke was doing the same thing for Sakura now but was barely able to do it. Eventually, Sakura and Sasuke were pierced in the shoulder. Naruto then pulled out a singular katana and started using basic katas of his form on Sasuke, but faster and in more fluid combinations, and Sasuke struggled to block the hits. Eventually, the two managed to jump away and Sasuke started weaving through hand signs, before quickly changing jutsus. He didn't need a reminder of his fireball jutsu failure against Naruto. Naruto's shirt gets ripped, as the jutsu used on him was a wind jutsu. Naruto smirked. "I believe I can use this on you... God Mark, ACTIVATE!" Naruto yelled. Suddenly, a circle appeared on his chest, a four-tipped shuriken shaped like Itachi's Amaterasu appeared on his chest, with two tomoe in each gap where a shuriken doesn't exist, with one singular dot in the middle of the shuriken. The dot then extended, wrapping around his entire body until he was covered in black stripes and marks, with one extending over his left eye, turning it from the typical orange of the kami no bijon to a pale bluish-white color. "Feel the power of a PRIMORDIAL!" Naruto yelled, causing another large wave of chakra to run across the field. 

Naruto, Mito, and Satsuki were staring at each other before feeling a large wave of chakra come across the power. Naruto sighed. "Very well then, God's Mark, Activate!" Naruto muttered to himself. He then sprang forward and kicked Mito over and over again, causing her to fall back. Satsuki intercepted a kick to the stomach, which would've put Mito out of commission. Satsuki then whipped out her tanto and slashed at Naruto's face, causing him to jump back in surprise. Mito sprang up after being knocked down and drew two katanas. Naruto and Mito started clashing fiercely, both using the Twin Raging Whirlpools kenjutsu. Satsuki just watched in amazement, knowing if she stepped in right then, she would've just slowed Mito down. A loud poof was heard, and Sasuke and Sakura jumped right out of the woods.

Sasuke and Sakura found out the clone was running out of chakra... fast. The two started attacking more ferociously and eventually got the clone to pop, before jumping out of the woods to help out Mito and Satsuki against Naruto.

Satsuki, Sasuke, Sakura, and Mito were all deflecting Naruto's strikes with their kunai, katanas, and tantos as Naruto attacked them. Eventually, Sakura was slashed across the chest again due to her lack of a Mangekyou, taking her out of the fight. After a while, the four separated from their fighting. Sasuke, Satsuki, and Mito were panting hard, while Naruto just looked at them boredly. "You're," Naruto started, shunshinned behind Sasuke. "Still," He said again, this time kicking up Sasuke from the ground. "Weak," Naruto finished, shunshinning above Sasuke to kick him to the ground. Naruto landed in front of Sasuke and roughly kicked him out of the area. Naruto then shunshinned behind Mito, slashing at her back, only for Satsuki to block the hit by running up behind Mito. Naruto then tossed a kunai at Satsuki, only for Mito to use her own kunai to block it, but her kunai shattered. "Wind chakra is handy, huh," Naruto said as he smirked at the broken kunai at Mito's feet. Mito tossed several rounds of kunai at Naruto, who used his second katana and sliced it all away. Satsuki then shimmered in front of Naruto, slashing at his face. Naruto quickly activated his Sharingan, using the Kamui to teleport the kunai he was slashed at with to a different dimension.  Satsuki smirked and Naruto felt a kunai pierce his body, causing him to unnoticeably smirk. Naruto then faked falling over, pretending Satsuki killed him. Satsuki's eyes widened in shock and she backed up before the Naruto in front of her poofed and Naruto appeared behind her, kunai at her neck. Mito then came flying out of the woods, kicking Naruto away from Satsuki. The two focussed and looked up, jutsu forming in their hands. "Ninja art, RASENSHURIKEN!" Mito yelled. Satsuki held the tiger sign. "Ninja Art, Storm Dragons!" Satsuki yelled. The two launched their jutsu at Naruto, whose eyes widened. He hadn't expected the two to master the jutsus he had taught them. Naruto then weaved through two hand signs. "Ninja Art, Giant Rapid Fire Rasengans!" Naruto yelled. A giant ball appeared, repeatedly launching rasengans at the pair. The dragons and the rasengans collided, creating a giant smokescreen. The rasenshuriken Mito made came flying through the smoke, and Naruto was in its path. Naruto smirked. Not only did they go for the kill, but they would've succeeded if he was an average shinobi.

Naruto emerged from the smoke, clothes in tatters and bleeding slightly. Naruto waved his hands over his wounds, it healing instantly. Naruto appeared behind the two and quickly knocked them out. "Well that was fun!" Naruto said with a grin on his face.