Chapter 2: The Training with Anko Mitarashi

WAKE!

Naruto slowly gained consciousness in the bird's nest, and he heard a yell, "Hey Gaki! What're you doing here?" 

Anko POV

Anko was coming back to check on the forest of death, which people liked to call "Her House of Horrors and monsters," And she noticed a kid sleeping in an abandoned nest. "Hey, Gaki! What're you doing here?" She called out. She noticed the boy slowly raise his head and look in her direction. Anko took in a sharp breath, 'The fourth's kid!?!' she thought to herself, surprised. She noticed his piercing and pretty cerulean blue eyes stare at her. He gave off a cute little yawn. Anko, as much as she said she couldn't be tricked by cute things, felt a strange urge to smother Naruto in her embrace and never let go. And that's EXACTLY what she did. "YOU'RE SO ADORABLE!" She squealed out. Naruto just hugged back. That's when Anko decided to take Naruto to her house.

Naruto looked around at the house the nice lady brought him to. "Go ahead and explore Gaki. I'm just going to make some food," Anko told Naruto. Naruto nodded and looked at the first room, which was going to be his bedroom according to Anko. It had a white queen size bed with two white pillows. A queen-sized four-poster bed. In Anko's room was the same bed but in red and purple. Naruto went back to his room and Anko walked in almost immediately after. "Hey Gaki, I'm Anko Mitarashi. What's your name?" She asked. Naruto was hesitant at first. "N-Naruto U-Uzumaki. I'll be the greatest Hokage ever too!" Naruto stuttered, saying the last part confidently.  Anko smiled. "I like you, Gaki," Anko said, giving Naruto a noogie. "So you want to become Hokage, right? Wake up at 6 AM tomorrow. I'm going to train you," Anko said, smiling. 

The Next Day

Naruto was training all night in his mindscape, learning how to use the rinnegan and Sharingan. His rinnegan was special, as it also had the ability to create a duplicate of himself that only special sensory ninjas can detect and the fact he was able to deactivate and reactivate it made him even more powerful. Naruto was only learning how to use the tailed beast and Kekkei Genkai abilities.  Anko and Naruto were walking to training ground seven and Anko had Naruto meditate. "Why am I meditating Anko-Sensei?" Naruto asked. "Well Gaki, you need to unlock your chakra," Anko said. Naruto nodded even though he already unlocked it. So he released it in a way that it was so dense it broke the floor. 

With the Hokage

Hiruzen Sarutobi was fighting his worst enemy, paperwork. He was currently looking over the terms for an alliance with the Sand Village when he felt a giant spike in chakra. "What is this?" He asked himself. He then got up from his chair and went out to go check it.

Back with Naruto

Anko had put up about ten Earth Walls already, 'Just how much chakra does this brat have?' Anko wondered. His chakra was so dense it was destroying the earth walls. "GAKI! PULL IN YOUR CHAKRA!," Anko yelled out to him. Naruto looked up and nodded. He took a deep breath and all of the chakra he released stopped flaring. "Well Gaki, this is going to attract the attention of quite a few people," Anko said. Just then, her boss, Ibiki Morino, the Ino-Shika-Cho, the Hokage, and Kakashi Hatake all appeared where the two were. "What happened here," Shikaku asked. "I released my chakra!" Naruto said excitedly with a proud grin. Hiruzen let out a chuckle. "It appears we have nothing to worry about then," He said. Ibiki looked at the two. "Anko? What are you doing here?" He asked. "Teaching this GAKI how to use chakra," She said. Ibiki nodded and left. Everyone else turned and left. 

"That was eventful," Anko told Naruto, who nodded. "Well Gaki, since your reserves are too big, how about I let you use this," Anko said. Naruto watched as Anko put both hands together in a plus symbol and several clones appeared. Naruto looked at them confused. "These are special solid clones for people who have large reserves because they can't fine-tune their chakra enough to push out a basic clone," Anko told Naruto. "Create as many clones as you can," Naruto nodded and did what Anko told him. Over 1000 clones appeared and each Naruto had enough chakra to rival Anko's three clones. Anko smirked, "Okay Gaki, separate your clones into groups. I want 20 to work on tree walking. But before I tell you what the others are for channel your chakra into this paper," Anko said, handing it to Naruto. "What is it?" He asked curiously. "This is Chakra paper. It reacts based on how easily your chakra can turn into a certain element. If it lights on fire, you have a fire affinity. If it splits or if it shreds, you have a wind affinity. If it wrinkles, you have a lightning affinity. If it crumbles to dust, you have an earth affinity. And if it becomes wet and soggy, you have a water affinity," Anko said. Naruto nodded.

             He channeled his chakra into the paper. It split into six. One piece crumbled to dust, one piece lit on fire before burning to ashes, one piece wrinkled, one piece got soaked, one piece turned into a pitch-black color, and one piece changed from the yellowish-white it was to a pure white. Anko looked really impressed. "Wow Gaki. You have every affinity, as well as Yin and Yang affinities, which is unheard of," Anko said. Naruto got stars in his eyes. "I can do like, every jutsu!" He said excitedly. But suddenly, something unexpected happened. Naruto held up all five fingers and each finger lit up with a specific element. When Naruto closed his fist, he had a ball of earth in his hands, with all the other elements floating and crackling around it. "Wow, brat. You made a jutsu already," Anko said, genuinely surprised and impressed. "Test it on the wooden post," She told him. Naruto nodded and smashed it into the post, causing the post to get slightly damaged. Naruto collapsed, panting. He already didn't have a lot of chakra left in him. "Interesting brat," She said to herself. She heard an earsplitting POOF sound and noticed all the clones were gone. She picked up the cute little asleep Naruto and brought him home.