Chapter 16: The Bell Test

Naruto was sitting at the KIA rock when he ran into Kakashi. "Here for Rin? Because I am," Naruto said. "How did you know," Kakashi said, though he already knew. "Also, I regret not telling you sooner, but I have a gut feeling Obito is alive," Naruto said. Kakashi looked at Naruto, before what he said hit him fully. "WHAT!" He said loudly. "Think about it, the body wasn't recovered, his blood wasn't even spilled there, and when I went to check with permission from Hokage-Sama, I couldn't even find dirt that would be there if his body decomposed. I think he's still alive," Naruto said. "But if he's still alive, where would he be?" Kakashi asked. "And what makes you think it wasn't a grave robber or something?" Kakashi said. "Well think of it Kakashi, Obito's other side was crushed, meaning his other Sharingan might've been if it weren't for someone saving him at the right moment," Naruto said. "Also, I can use a jutsu that would put me in a coma for days on end to bring back your dead teammates," Naruto stated. Kakashi's eyes widened and Naruto waved him off. "I've made my team wait long enough, so I'm going to go to them now," Naruto said. 

Naruto landed in the clearing to Sakura screaming "YOU'RE LATE!" And Naruto sighed. "Mah mah. So this test is a bell test, you need to take these bells from me," Naruto said, holding up two bells since he figured if he used two bells it would make them not work together (Naruto and Minato had the same mindset and Naruto didn't take the idea from Minato) and fight each other. "But sensei there are only two bells!" Sakura yelled. "I don't care. Now, Begin!" Naruto yelled. 

              He reached into his pouch and the three looked at him warily, watching for what he pulled out. Naruto, being a kid, pulled out his other best-selling series, The misadventures of Naruto Uzumaki of Konohagakure. He was reading his own autobiography but more exciting. He always loved reading that set of stories. "Well, I'm waiting," Naruto said to himself. "Why are you reading that!" Sakura yelled. Naruto gave her a deadpan look, "To figure out what happens next of course," Naruto responded. He kept reading and Sakura charged, thinking she would prove how Naruto was still the dead last. Naruto gave her a deadpan look and put her in an F rank genjutsu, all it did was bring her worst nightmare to life, but it was really easy to detect and made it so it required basically no chakra. Sakura couldn't even break out of it. Naruto sighed and went to look for the other two. 

         He found Mito hiding in a bush, watching the clone he sneakily replaced himself with. He snuck behind her and smacked her ass, sending her flying out of the bush. "AHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Naruto said, laughing like crazy. Mito was fuming and went to hit Naruto but got thrown into the river nearby. Sasuke threw several shurikens at Naruto, who caught them all on his katana. Sasuke started running, knowing he revealed his position. Naruto intercepted Sasuke and Sasuke tried using his fireball jutsu. Naruto used a water wall and used headhunter jutsu to bring him into the ground. 

Mito came out of the now ankle-deep water. She was so mad the river evaporated from the heat of her face from getting smacked in the butt. "GET OVER HERE YOU FISHCAKE!" Mito yelled. Naruto appeared. "Goodbye!" Naruto said. Mito caught the punch Naruto sent at her. She then went toe to toe with Naruto while he was reading his book for a bit, meaning Naruto was using half of his body weight to block, dodge, and deflect. Naruto then kicked her side before punching her cheek, sending her flying. Mito then scrambled away, realizing the purpose of the test. "Running away?" Naruto asked. Mito bit her tongue as she snuck through the woods. She found Sakura and dragged her near Sasuke, She then released the genjutsu and had a clone pull up Sasuke at the same time. "Guys we need to work together. Think about it, we're just genin. We can't take on Naruto yet," She said. The other two nodded. "Okay so here's the plan," Mito said.

Naruto was out in the open, laying down and reading his book when Mito came running out. Naruto looked in her direction and she was pinned by a clone who was made if it broke she would be sealed. Sasuke came running out next and threw the clone into a tree, sealing the tree. Sasuke then grabbed Mito and threw her at Naruto, kunai in hand. Naruto raised his kunai and caught the tip with the hole in his kunai and twisted it out of her hand. Sakura ran in from Naruto's book side, where he would have to put away the book. Naruto sighed. Sakura went low, so he just kicked her away. Sasuke then came in when he wasn't looking and got flung at Sakura before Mito got one bell and jumped back. Sasuke and Sakura knew that was their cue to cover Mito as she ran. Mito made a clone to guard the first bell and Mito came out to help the other two. Naruto realized what was going on and tried 0.5% harder.  Naruto used one jutsu. "Wind style! Area propelling!" Naruto said. The three all went flying, and right as they hit the floor, the alarm rang. "Okay, since you failed to get the bells, I'll let Sasuke and Mito eat. However, Sakura goes without food," Naruto said, knowing about the diet. Sakura groaned, knowing that meant she starved herself for the entire day. 

Naruto left and Mito and Sasuke started eating. They both heard Sakura's stomach grumble. "Hey Sasuke, you should give Sakura your food because she won't want me feeding her," Mito said. "But why would my precious Sasuke do that! He'll get himself failed!" Sakura yelled. "Fine, I'll feed you. The purpose of this test is teamwork, so eat it," Mito said. Sasuke started feeding Sakura and Mito offered food but as she thought, Sakura only ate from Sasuke's chopsticks. "YOU!" Naruto yelled. "WHY DID YOU DISOBEY MY INSTRUCTIONS!" Naruto yelled. "We're a team!" Mito yelled. "YEAH! WE WORK TOGETHER!" Sakura yelled. Sasuke nodded, "They're right. We're a team," he said. "Good, now we can start going on missions!" Naruto said. "However, since you're on the team of the greatest prodigy in Konoha, we're going to be taking a C rank mission first!" Naruto exclaimed happily, causing the others to groan.