Chapter 6: First Mission and a Rough Surprise

Naruto was given his first mission, a C rank mission. He was tasked with assassinating a small bandit encampment. The leader was said to be a high Chunin-low Jonin level shinobi. The bandits had taken over a small village and used it as their encampment. Each bandit was anywhere between Low Genin to Mid Chunin. Naruto nodded. He knew the mission ranking was B rank but the Hokage sent a clone of himself with Naruto to check on Naruto and his progress. 

Naruto found the village at slightly around dawn. "Taju, Kage Bunshin No Jutsu," Naruto whispered to himself. The Hokage was impressed. Naruto was sending his clones out to scout the taken over town by stealing the people to get them to safety before transforming into them. "We took over this town like, a week ago. It's a good thing we just finished the walls," A guy said. Naruto had secretly gone in through the opening and was looking around while keeping tabs on his clones. He noticed a castle suddenly appeared and it looked like the result of an earth jutsu. He saw the shinobi had earth headbands. "These people are invading our lands and it appears they either forgot to cross their headbands or they were sent by Iwagakure. Naruto then created hundreds of shadow clones and reverted to his original form. He got ready to storm the castle. The first group who attacked them were well over 100 people. 'The old man didn't get full details did he?' Naruto asked in his head as he shook his head. The clones all went toe to toe with the genin and took them down with relative ease. The next wave of the bunch were low chunin. Naruto had a harder time taking them down. His horde of clones were down to 50 of him from taking them down. Then the next wave came out. 20 mid chunin. They all took the clones out with ease and were charging at Naruto. Hiruzen was about to step in when he saw Naruto pull out special Kunai. "I believe I haven't introduced myself. I am Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze! Son of the Yondaime Hokage and future Hokage of Konohagakure!" Naruto yelled. The men looked in fear as Naruto threw the kunai at them all. They dodged and Naruto flashed to all of them, leaving one alive for questioning. 

           Naruto went into the castle. He was met with two high chunin level opponents. He noticed when he fought the two. 'So brothers,' Naruto thought. He threw a single kunai between the two and got rid of them too. He then reached the door in front of him, which had one man. "I am the right hand man of our leader! My name is Ao Yashigara!" He exclaimed. Naruto let out a smirk. "Okay. And I will defeat you right now. Remember me as the one who defeated not just you but also your leader!" Naruto exclaimed. He put a kunai into the floor and finished off the first guy he captured with one of his kunai left in the original area. He teleported back. "Okay Yashigara. I will end you right now!" Naruto said. He threw a kunai at Ao and stabbed his heart. Naruto then broke into the room. "You defeated Ao huh. I am Yakoto. Yakoto Rogato. You look young. What is your name?" He asked. "I AM NARUTO UZUMAKI NAMIKAZE DATTEBAYO!" Naruto yelled. Yakoto smirked. "Okay Uzumaki. Let's do this!" Naruto threw two kunai forward and flashed to the one in front of Yakoto. He sliced at Yakoto and missed. Yakoto smirked because he thought Naruto's aim was really bad. But then Naruto flashed beind Yakoto and tried to stab him. Yakoto deflected the kunai coming at him from behind. 

          Yakoto jumped away and froze in realization. "Namikaze... you're the son of the Yondaime aren't you!" Yakoto yelled. "And if I am?" Naruto asked. Yakoto let out a loud laugh. "Oh the irony! I, the son of the general of the Iwagakure army who was slaughtered by the yellow flash, facing off gainst the son of said yellow flash!" Yakoto said crazily. "I WILL AVENGE MY FATHER AND HIS ARMY! BY KILLING THE LEGACY OF THEIR ASSASSINATOR!" Naruto smirked. "I assume you are well versed in jutsus of all kinds to?" Naruto asked. Yakoto nodded. "Let's do this," Yakoto said. The two seemingly teleported to each other and started clashing. The sound of kunai clashing rang across the town, causing destruction all over the walls. The two ran back and ran through handsigns. "MAGMA STYLE! GREAT MAGMA OVERFLOW!" Yakoto yelled. Naruto started weaving handsigns. "ELECTROCUTION STYLE! GREAT PARALYZING WAVES!" Naruto yelled. He could use every kekkei genkai and every kekkei tota. So he resorted to the perfect counter. Earth lost to electricity and the fire lost to water. Electrocution style used electrocuted water to fight. The two jutsus clashed and dissipated, as well as cause rubble to be astrewn everywhere.  

Yakoto smiled. "Impressive kid. You got a perfect counter for my kekkei genkai," Naruto smiled. "Thanks for the compliment," The two then recollided. "I have to pull this out already huh," Naruto said. "Shadow Style! Kunai Extension Jutsu!" Naruto said. The kunai hilt grew to be able to fit both of Naruto's hands in them. the blade elongated to be slightly shorter then an average anbu katana. "Magma style! Molten blade!" Yakoto said. The two then charged at each other. The two blades collided. They were flashing and repeatedly clashing blades. "I'd assume your easily on the level of Kakashi Hatake," Naruto said. "I'm flattered," Yakoto said. The two kept clashing until Naruto got a lucky hit. "Now, before I kill you, can you give me information on Iwa's plans, as you are the mission leader," Naruto said. Yakoto smiled. "I am the most powerful shinobi in the entire Stone Village besides our Tsuchikage. Since you gave me a good fight and beat me, even though I hadn't even underestimated you, I will tell you. The Tsuchikage told assigned me a mission...

Flashback RQ 

"Sir Yakoto, Tsuchikage-sama has a mission for you," A stone anbu told him. Yakoto nodded and earth shunshinned to the door and knocked. "COME IN!" The Tsuchikage called. "Lord Onoki, you called me?" Yakoto asked. "I require you to invade the fire territory as undercover bandits. We have thousands of shinobi, so you may take 163 men. 100 genin, 40 low chunin, 20 high chunin, and 3 others," Onoki said. "I understand," Yakoto said. He chose his warriors and set out.

End of Flashback

Naruto nodded and took notes down. "Naruto, if it's possible, can I join your village?" Yakoto asked. "I'll see what I can do. HOKAGE JIJI GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" Naruto yelled. Hiruzen jumped down. "Very good, Naruto. I believe I should give you S rank pay due to the large amount of ninja you were required to face. As for you, Mr. Yakoto, I will allow you to stay. But you must go through the standard. You know, probation period, testing period, D rank period, oh yes, and Inoichi has to look through your memories," Hiruzen said. Yakoto nodded. "Right!" He said. Hiruzen took them all and teleported them back home. 

The Next Day

"Hello Naruto," Hiruzen said to Naruto as he walked into the room. Hiruzen handed Naruto his payment in a little satchel when Naruto shook his head. "I'll seal it in here," Naruto said. He showed a scroll and sealed the satchel into the scroll. "Okay, JiJi! Have a good day!" Naruto yelled out as he was about to leave. "Naruto wait!" Hiruzen called out. "Send them in," Hiruzen called to the anbu near the door. Naruto's eyes widened in disbelief. He saw Minato, a beautiful red-haired woman that had decent curves and pretty violet eyes. There was another girl who had long blond hair in two ponytails and bright violet eyes. "Naruto?" They all asked in sync.