Chapter 11: The Jounin Exams Part 2

Naruto pulled on his gloves, which were similar to the one Kakashi Hatake wore. He slid on some arm guards too. He grabbed his shadow katana and a hiraishin kunai. He stepped out, light hitting his hair, making it seem brighter. His blue eyes seemed to pierce the competition. His serious face was on. Naruto grabbed his sword and got ready for his first fight, which was against some random guy who thought he was better then everyone else. He threw his hiraishin kunai. Onoki looked on, starting to get interested even though this match, which was the 3rd match, just started. Then Onoki's jaw dropped. Naruto teleported to the kunai and kept slicing at the stone chunin and he collapsed. Naruto smirked and went back to the top. Onoki called the match and Naruto used the mystical palm 8th level technique which was used by the legendary sannin Tsunade to heal people. Onoki gave a grateful bow before having him sent off. Naruto smirked and walked up. 

Karui and Omoi won their matches and Yugito just finished hers. She finished it with a slash to the throat of the Suna nin. Naruto and the other Kumo nin were clapping for her as she walked up. Onoki called for the second set of rounds to start. Naruto was against a Kiri nin. She started off with a "hidden in the mist jutsu" and Naruto smirked. "Wind Style: Wind Dragon Tempest!" Naruto yelled. The wind made the mist go disperse. The opposing female let out a tch and ran through hand signs. "STEAM STYLE! STEAMING GEYSERS!" The girl yelled. "Oooh! A kekkei tota huh?" Naruto said as he jumped back to avoid the geysers. Steam style used earth, fire, and water style. Earth to heat up, the fire used to heat up the earth, and water getting turned to steam for use. Naruto weaved through hand signs. "PARTICLE STYLE! ATOMIC DISMANTLING!" Naruto yelled. Onoki's jaw dropped as he saw Naruto use the style he took pride in. The girl used a water wall and jumped back to avoided the jutsu bits that still got through the wall. The girl jumped back and let out a tired sigh. "Damn it, how do you have so much chakra when you're like, a nine-year-old!" She exclaimed. "I'm a ten-year-old, but then again, you're 16, the average jonin age. So I guess it makes sense," Naruto said, aggravating her. She yelled out in rage and charged him. "WATER STYLE! WATER DRAGON JUTSU!" She yelled. "EARTH STYLE! EARTH AND STONE DRAGON!" Naruto yelled. Onoki's jaw was basically hanging at this point. Naruto's dragon absorbed the dragon. Naruto then grabbed his own kunai and threw it at the girl. It hit her, but she fell into a puddle. "Damn it! A Water Clone," Naruto said. He suddenly felt a rush of water coming from behind him. Naruto jumped and landed. "Earth style! Iw's Stone Wall!" Naruto yelled. Onoki was fuming because Naruto seemed to know all of the village's secrets. The girl jumped and threw several kunai at him. Naruto sighed at the desperate attempt and slashed all of the kunai out of the air. He then appeared behind her and kicked her to the floor. "I win," Naruto said as he held a kunai against her throat. She did a last-ditch effort and tried to do the "Balls kick jutsu" but Naruto caught her leg with his butt cheeks. She sighed. "I give up," She said. Everyone in the arena let out cheers as Naruto got off of her and helped her up. He handed her a paper. "If you ever need to train, that's my address," Naruto told her. She nodded and the two went up to the spectator box.

"By the way, what's your name?" Naruto asked. "You gave me your address without knowing me at all?" The Kiri girl said. "No, I know plenty about you. Like how you like Dango, tea and dislike that one guy over there," Naruto said, the last part pointing at some cocky looking guy who was about 16, the same age as the girl. "How did you know that?" The Kiri girl asked. "Violence is a language," Naruto answered. The girl nodded. "And my name is Aiko. No last name," Aiko said. Naruto nodded. 

Karui and Omoi were against each other and Omoi lost since he worried way too much in one second. Yugito also won her match. And it was Naruto's turn. He realized he was fighting the guy who Aiko didn't like. "Do you want me to slaughter this man?" Naruto asked. Aiko thought for a bit before nodding. "Please do. He harasses so many different girls and we all really hate him. But he's like, the strongest person in the village that isn't lord Yagura," Aiko said. Naruto smirked, "That didn't stop me from beating the second-best ninja in this village," Naruto said. Aiko gasped. "Wow you're actually really powerful," She said. Naruto nodded. Everyone saw a kunai hit the floor and Naruto teleport to it, looking just like his father whenever he used the hiraishin. "HAJIME!" Onoki called. Naruto picked up the kunai and threw it at the guy. Naruto teleported to the kunai. His shadow katana slicing at him. The guy smirked and pulled out a kunai and blocked the shadow katana. Naruto sighed. He grabbed his Kunai and threw it backward. He then engaged in a taijutsu fight before hearing the distinct clang of metal hitting stone. Naruto grabbed his kunai and threw it at the other guy. "Shadow shuriken jutsu!" Naruto yelled. A kunai storm came flying at the Kiri nin. He deflected as much as he could but was hit by ten of the kunai, all in chakra points. Naruto then teleported to the original kunai he made and slashed the Kiri nin. But he deflected the slash by pushing the kunai forward. Naruto smirked and stabbed his chest. He then made sure the guy stayed down by slashing his stomach. "I win," Naruto whispered. The people were all impressed with the brutal yet elegant display. Naruto bowed. Naruto walked up, smirking about the final one versus one versus one.