Chapter 35: Half of Year Two

So last chapter was short because there was nothing that was good for a transition that I could do. Also they've been training for a year. 

Naruto weaved through hand signs and Mito was hit by the wind bullets in mid-air, before using her chakra to propel herself and she flipped, before landing on her feet. She weaved through hand signs and launched a jutsu. "FIREBALL JUTSU!" She yelled out, having it collide with the wind bullets coming at her, cancelling out both jutsu. "Good job, Mito!" Naruto said as he poofed. "Very good, you exhausted my one hundredth chakra level clone," Naruto said as Mito collapsed. "I DID IT!" She yelled into the air. Naruto smiled before getting serious. "Here's the chakra paper. Now, I am going to teach you my own personal jutsu that would work for you," Naruto told her.

Naruto threw a kunai at Satsuki, who had managed to block it and jump at Naruto. Naruto another one of his kunai at her arm and it got sliced before she twisted and threw a hail of kunai at Naruto's clone. Naruto used the fireball jutsu, melting all of the kunai. "Wind style, flying chakra carrier!" Naruto said. He started flying up into the sky. "Shadow style, Kunai Storm!" He yelled. A bunch of kunai came down on Satsuki and she lifted her eyes, now in a mangekyou state. "AMATERASU!" She yelled. The shadow kunai all lit on fire and melted before they got to her, making it rain Amaterasu flames and melted metal. "Amaterasu." She said again. The Amaterasu flames all faded. The Naruto clone then launched himself at Satsuki, launching wind bullets in the process. Satsuki rolled away and used the lightning streams, which collided with the wind bullets. She kicked Naruto in the chest, sending him tumbling. Naruto hit a tree, before slumping over. He then launched up. "Nice going, Satsuki," the Naruto clone said before it poofed. Naruto then shunshinned with Mito. "Nice job! You exhausted a clone with a hundredth of my chakra!" Naruto said. He made a clone and left it with Satsuki. "Now I'm going to teach you my own personal jutsu," Naruto said. 

Mito's Training

"Now Mito, I will be teaching you the Rasenshuriken," Naruto said as he stood in front of Mito. Mito nodded. "Hai Sensei!" Naruto nodded. He held up his hand and made a Rasengan, before infusing all five chakra natures into the Rasengan and forming it into the shape of a five-bladed shuriken.  "This shuriken requires all five chakra natures, but since you only have four, you do this," Naruto said, taking out the lightning aspect. "Now get started with your training," Naruto said. Mito nodded before stopping. "Wait, how do I train?" Mito asked. Naruto smiled. "Train your chakra control. Here, Mixed Chakra Nature Art, Four Waterfalls Jutsu," Naruto said. Four waterfalls appear. "Now, I want you to split the waterfall with just wind chakra, evaporate one waterfall with fire chakra, completely block one off with earth chakra, and move the entire waterfall back up with pure water chakra. Now get started!" Naruto said. Mito nodded and started working. 

Satsuki's Training

"Satsuki! The jutsu I'm going to be teaching you is a very special one. It's called "Lightning Dragon Storm," Naruto said. He set up a wood and steel post and launched the dragon storm at the post, blowing it to smithereens. "Woah, that's a powerful jutsu," Satsuki said. Naruto nodded. "It's one of my most powerful jutsu, only matched by my dual affinity rasenshuriken. I am teaching Mito the four affinities one since she has four affinities. I, however, use the five affinities one," Naruto said. Satsuki realized what Naruto meant, she could also use wind chakra, meaning the two most powerful affinities went against the three most common affinities and the wind affinity, meaning the two would be about even. "Now let's begin the training," Naruto said. "Hai sensei!" Satsuki exclaimed. "Now get to training!" Naruto said. "But how do I train?" She asked. "Practice the wind tempest dragon jutsu and the striking lightning dragon jutsu until you can make twenty total at once and have more than half of your chakra remaining," Naruto said. Satsuki nodded. She needed more chakra and the ability to make a lot of dragons at once.