the van reekum's visit!

Começar do início

*John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston's outfits*

Beau and Poppy are both sleeping in their dog beds while John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley are all in the playroom either playing with their toys or watching Monsters Inc!

Addelyn, Wiley and Weston are all playing in the living room close by to PK and Mike.

"Da da! Pa pa!" Addelyn says as she army crawls over to PK and Mike.

"Hi, baby girl! Hi!" PK says in a babyfied voice at Addelyn, making her smile up at him.

"Aaaa! Da da! Paaaaa!" Wiley says as he crawls over to PK and Mike, playing with Mike's socks.

"Good job, Wi Wi Wi! You did it, bud! Yay!" Mike cheers and smiles down at Wiley.

"Aaa aaa!" Wiley says as he blows bubbles, making both PK and Mike chuckle.

"Wes! Are you going to crawl over too? Or are you having fun with the toys?" PK says as he giggles and smiles at Weston who is sitting in the living room, content just sitting near the toys. 

"He loves to just sit and chill." Mike says as he and PK both smile and giggle.

"Are you excited to see your grandpa, grandma, aunts and uncles today?" PK asks Mike as he hugs and kisses him, making Mike blush and smile.

"I really am! We haven't seen them since Grayson was a baby, so it is going to be good to catch up and have a fun few days with them!" Mike says as he kisses PK's forehead.

"It will be! And I can't believe it's been that long! They will have four new great grandkids and nieces and nephews to meet today!" PK says happily.

"Daddy! Papa! Wook! Wook!" Ensley says as she happily shows PK and Mike her drawing she just made.

"Oh my goodness! I love it, Ensy! It is so pretty! Thank you so much, baby girl!" PK says as he kisses Ensley's forehead.

"Ooo! I love it too, Ensy! Thank you!" Mike says as he kisses Ensley.

"You, Addy, Wi and We are going to meet Papa's two aunts, two uncles, grandpa and grandma today!" PK says as Ensley smiles and gets excited even though she has no idea who these people are.

"Yay!" Ensley says as she jumps up and down and smiles.

Addelyn and Wiley happily babble to each other as they both crawl back over to Weston in the living room and they all play!

PK and Mike finish up cleaning up the house and they patiently waited for Jan Sr, Wil, Carla, Daphne, Nico and David to arrive!

- Two Hours Later
Mike's grandfather Jan Sr, stepgrandma Wil, aunts Carla and Daphne and uncles Nico and David are almost at the Creedon-Van Reekum house!

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley, Weston, Poppy and Beau are all sitting in the living room, patiently waiting for Jan Sr, Wil, Carla, Daphne, Nico and David's arrival!

"Are y'all excited to see everyone today? We are going to have a lot of fun this week with all of them!" Mike says to John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston.

"YESSSS!" John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley all yell in excitement at Mike as they bop up and down on the couch.