This image doesn't look exactly like her facially but it shows her battle hairstyle and what her armor usually looks like. She has the headpiece of the last armor.

 She has the headpiece of the last armor

𝘏𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘊𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳A dirty blonde that is slightly grayish

𝘏𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘊𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳
A dirty blonde that is slightly grayish

𝘌𝘺𝘦 𝘊𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳
A strange dull gold color

𝘚𝘬𝘪𝘯 𝘊𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳
Cream

𝘉𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘛𝘺𝘱𝘦
Tall, muscular

𝘚𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘴, 𝘛𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘴, 𝘦𝘵𝘤.
Lots of battle scars all over her body

𝘏𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
5 foot 11

𝘊𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘺𝘭𝘦
Usually wears her armor. If not, typical peasant blouse and cloth leggings.

𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭
She has an average peasant formal dress, but sometimes for royal kingdom events she wears a dress incorporated with armor like in the first images.

𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 She has an average peasant formal dress, but sometimes for royal kingdom events she wears a dress incorporated with armor like in the first images

𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮
━━━━━━· · · · ✦
Alexandria is everything you could ask for in a knight. Brave and selfless and gallant. She would risk her life to do the right thing. She just wishes to help people out of kindness from her heart so she realized being a knight would be a good way to help people, since she was exceptionally strong for a woman. She's truly a tough badass, and may act serious because of her job, but she is really just a sweetheart. She is quiet, but friendly, not an extrovert but is more open to making friends than an introvert.

𝘔𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘴
✦Kind
✦Brave
✦Fearless
✦Sweet
✦Honest
✦Selfless
✦Righteous
✦Reserved
✦Polite

𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘸𝘴
Alexandria is known for getting very absorbed and hyper focused in her job. This can make her aloof or dismissive of others. Also, to protect others, she will put herself in danger without listening to warnings of others. She just wants to protect who she cares about, so much that she forgets to think about what is best for herself.

𝘏𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘴
Sharpening her sword, biting her lip, twirling her hair.

𝘖𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵/𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵/𝘗𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵

𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨
━━━━━━· · · · ✦
𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴
✦Swords
✦Protecting others
✦Being helpful
✦Running
✦Working Out
✦Nature
✦Dresses
✦Art
✦Cold Weather
✦Water
✦Making friends
✦Stars

𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴
✦Sitting still too long
✦Being mocked for being a female knight
✦Inequality
✦Drinking anything other than water
✦Hurting others
✦Being ignored
✦Annoying children
✦Hot weather
✦Seeing others in poverty
✦Rejection
✦Bugs
✦Unhealthy foods

𝘏𝘰𝘣𝘣𝘪𝘦𝘴
✦Sword Fighting
✦Going for runs
✦Sketching and drawing

𝘍𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘊𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳
Purple

𝘍𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘍𝘰𝘰𝘥
Pasta with vegetables

𝘍𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯
Winter

𝘍𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘋𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬
Water, exclusively

𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙
━━━━━━· · · · ✦
𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘴
Peasant (formerly), Royal Court member

𝘏𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺
Alexandria was just a poor village girl, living in poverty with her family and barely getting by. What kept her happy was hearing stories of her grandfather, a gallant knight, who fought dragons and saved many princesses and won wars. Who knew if these tales were true but the young child did not care. She wanted to be a knight too. The tales inspired her, and she spent most of her childhood playing with a wooden sword. She got in shape even though she was already very strong for a girl and as soon as she was able, she tried out for the royal gaurd and made it. A few years later, she lead the kingdom to victory in a battle and saved the life of the army's captain, and she was knighted. Alexandria was thrilled, as she had now achieved her dream. She is currently carrying out her job, happily.

𝘏𝘰𝘮𝘦
The castle

𝘐𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘔𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴
All of the tales told to her about her grandfather, and the day she got knighted.

𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺
Was an only child, to a poor mother and father

𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴
A couple of knights and guards are friendly to her but she has no close friends. Many guards resent that they have not been knighted, yet a woman has.

𝙎𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙨
━━━━━━· · · · ✦
1. You are a princess, imprisoned in a tower, and you haven't seen people in forever. You waited to be rescued, and according to the many stories you read, a prince should have shown up by now. But one day, you hear something and go over to the window, a see a beautiful female knight climb through.

2. You are a princess about to be married of to an awful acting prince. Your best friend/girlfriend is your gaurd, Alexandria. Refusing to face a life of unhappiness you try to convince Alexandria to run away with you.

3. Alexandria is the love of your life, she's brave, strong and beautiful. But you just dream, she hasn't noticed you, you think. Why? Because you are just a lowly castle maid, and Alexandria is honored knight, who is always following the princess around and protecting her, they talk often, happily.

4. It is a royal ball, thrown for you, the princess, to find a spouse since you have just turned 20. It is a Masquerade ball, and you don't know who is who. But for the first dance, instead approaching all the extravagant and flamboyant aristocrats or other royals, you go to a woman wearing some armor over a simple white dress with a silver mask and ask her to dance.

5. There has been rumors of a dragon that lives in a cave in the mountains, that is supposedly a threat to the village. Volunteers are needed to go kill it and brave Alexandria volunteers. She travels into the mountains with her sword, and soon finds the cave. Inside she doesn't see a dragon, but hears a meek, "Please don't kill me!" And looks down to see a small girl crawling backwards away from her in fear. Alexandria is confused until she notices some scales and tail and other spiky dragon features on the girl, realizing she is a hybrid.

A/N: Template made and formatted by me. Made to be viewed in sans serif font